Hi everyone, I just want to say I am writing two books atm [[and when I say writing these are the two I am focusing on, my usual problem is I write a bunch of things at once but never actually finish them). One is going to be about the life of Florence Ballard [[currently doing as much research as I can for it) and it felt natural to write my own memoirs of the worst period of my life, as.... I guess one of the reasons I cried so much reading The Lost Supreme was because I could personally relate to a lot of the horrors Florence went through, all to well.... sometimes I had to put the book down because some parts of it hit well too close to home. A few years ago when I watched a biography about her, I cried and I cried and I cried, because so many parts, I felt as if it was her heart beating in my chest, because I could relate to parts of it so painfully well. And I cried because it made me feel so sad that someone I adore and admire as much as Florence went through them too, and in many cases even worse, because at least I didn't have three small children to worry about as my world was ripped apart at the seams.

So as I started writing my book, it felt natural to write my own concurrently: I keep a diary of sorts, which mainly consists of me putting my private thoughts down on paper in the form of drawings, comics, poems, song lyrics and short stories, so I have plenty of fresh material for my own book. Many of these creative outpourings are directly inspired by Flo and the Supremes.

I would like to know, have any of you written or anything, or write as a hobby? I think writing is probably the thing I am best at, and its always been my talisman when people put me down or attack me or try to physically/emotionally/sexually hurt me, as quite a few people have done over the years, or helps me crystallise my feelings about matters I feel passionately about and the injustice I see in the world. They say the pen is mightier then the sword, but I think art in general is like a syringe, in the way it can bypass so many defences and inject a healing dose of the truth into the heart of a bad matter.