Azealia Banks Azealia Banks is not in league with the devil, the devil is in league with she. So much hatred for everybody and everything.

Kanye West

I can't stand people who take other people's moments and make it all about THEM instead. Wish he'd try his whole "yo imma happy imma let you finish" stage jumping nonsense with someone who isn't vulnerable [[like Swift was back then) or isn't polite enough to let him get away with it [[Beck). Like if Pink had won the award for best female act, she probably would have made him eat the microphone.

I want to go to bed so I will go for Justin Bieber. Feel sorry for the kid, but oh lord is that one fresh kid. Long overdue for a good spanking, and bed with no supper and naught but a spoonful of brimstone and treacle for nourishment.

If I could slap the first one the other two would be overkill. On the plus side Azealia doesn't really hurt anyone but herself when she goes into her meltdowns on social media, but at this point I would say any chance of her being a respected musician again is long gone. The loca chica has shot herself in the foot so many times she just has two stumps finishing below the knee.