[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

jackson 5 b side nonalbum tracks

Hello been playing j5 today, have not played in years, i got lost for a decade or so with all the michael bizzare publicity,court trials etc, i had completly forgot about the young motown superstar that he was.Anyway i was so happy to hear the ben/got to be there cds , so many great songs that took me right back to my youth, happy memories, i thought i had everything by MJ-J5, but looking i see a couple of songs were b sides that were not on albums 2 that i know are to know 2 im so happy, does anyone know of anymore rarities i may be interested in, please,also listened to I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE ,Love it often wonder if D ROSS,ever recorded it as well suprised tboy did.nt try it out with her, i can hear diana so much on mike's solo motown albums, i'd love to hear her versions on his songs, saying that was not to impressed with her version of got to be there,but so glad to own it, cheers

Hey check this out! My Girl in 1966!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-93-rE9EUg

Buttercup
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv85EIMgJVA

i know more but i just gotta research :-) enjoy

Jose Feliciano did a nice version of I Wanna Be Where You Are.

I thought Oh How Happy was on the Third album.

Those B-sides "I'm So Happy" and "Love Song" are on CD in both their stereo and mono mixes.