Diana Ross is a national treasure in my opinion, but so are the other girls. There are some songs I genuinely think would have been more suited to the other Supremes then Diana, as well as Jean and Scherrie in some cases, but in others I am just genuinely curious as to see what they would have done with the same song.

I think Cindy would have done very well on Forever Came Today, as what I've gathered from what little I've heard of her singing lead is that she does very well on slow, soulful spoken words/ballads, but can inject sexiness and sweetness and energy when she sees fit to add extra oomph.

Can't Hurry Love for me is much more fun to listen to as a live performance, as there is far more energy from all three girls, and Mary and Flo are heard far more prominently then on the single, but best of all at the highest points in the song, all three girls fuse into one voice, which is when Can't Hurry Love is at its best on any recording. I personally love the Ed Sullivan and Roostertail versions best. I would have liked a medley of the french and Italian versions of the song, but also taking a similar approach to Breathtaking Guy, where Mary and Diana, as individuals and together get to sing some of the verses [[since the lyrics are very repetitive it's very easy to extend extra repetitions for Flo and Mary), and the finale [[which the single version lacks) is all three booming it out. Can't Hurry Love just gets gooder the more you listen to it, but I've listend to the Ed Sullivan and Roostertail live recordings so many times the single release doesn't hold anywhere near as much as appeal as it used to.