[REMOVE ADS]

Story Of The Supremes -- V & A BOOK

Visited a branch of the UK discount store POUNDLAND today [[the UK equiv of the US Dollar stores) ...
    Amongst the books they had on offer for 1GBP [[$1.34) was the book about the Supremes related to the exhibition staged at London's V & A gallery a couple of years back.
    Picked up 2 copies of course, just left one behind.
    I would guess many other branches of the chain will have copies on offer.
    Attachment 14312

alanbill1074 Guest
    I bought it on release and three copies in Poundland. I think the CD that came out at the same time is pretty rare now.

I remember that book. Mary's exhibit at the V&A Museum was a pretty big deal. Thanks JSmith.

I was in London the week after the exhibit closed at V&A Museum. They had no books out. The woman said they ran out of them. A few months later, I was in a bookstore in NYC and they had a few on a display table so I bought one. I wish I had been able to see the exhibit that went with it! Ipaid a bit more than $1.34 for mine! It was around $18 or $20 USD.

Coppelia-Birdsong Guest
    Good thing I already have trousers on, because TO POUNDLAND

there are like three were I live