[REMOVE ADS]

TNT Boys as The Supremes | You Can't Hurry Love!

Here they are as The Bee Gees!

TNT BOYS SING BEYONCE'S LISTEN | LITTLE BIG SHOTS STARRING STEVE HARVEY

I have not seen kids this talented since Michael and his brothers.....The Jackson 5!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    This is not an exaggeration when I say this kids are incredible!

Wow. It gives me the chills to see children so young with such discipline and dedication to authenticity. The Destiny's Child tribute is no joke as well. Whoever handles the creative direction of their group really knows their stuff.

They certainly have been put through the paces in order to get their performances letter-perfect, and as a novelty act they're excellent. I can only assume they must have a whole team of coaches, hair/makeup/costume people and so forth [[probably stage-parents, too). Let's hope they can mature into an adult act with their own style. In the meantime, this will all be good practice.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    They certainly have been put through the paces in order to get their performances letter-perfect, and as a novelty act they're excellent. I can only assume they must have a whole team of coaches, hair/makeup/costume people and so forth [[probably stage-parents, too). Let's hope they can mature into an adult act with their own style. In the meantime, this will all be good practice.
    True, they are a novelty now, but judging by the strength of their voices and their ability to sing so well now, I can see them becoming top singers/entertainers someday.

"And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going"