Part of Motown's success was that it only released winners. or at least attempted to. We all know of the famous QC meetings Berry held each Friday morning. all songs were reviewed and only the best were released. sometimes a song was sent back to the producer to work on some more. Sometimes a supposed winner was released but maybe it really wasn't as strong as it could be. or sometimes a winner was completely overlooked!

So if you were head of the QC meetings, what released would you have changes or songs altered?

I'm In A Different World [[Four Tops) - this song needs some sort of introduction. something to grab the listener. plus dj's would need the intro to allow them to transition from one song to another.

How Long Has Evening Train Been Gone [[DRATS) - this should have received a single mix and been the Love Child follow up. stronger storyline than Living in Shame. and stronger vocal performance too

A Little Bit of Heaven [[MR&TV) - this should have followed up either I Promise to Wait or I Can't Dance. Frankly given the frankenstein treatment I Can't Dance was given, they should have dropped it and gone with this. Although it needs a little more. it's a tad short as is