[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Sing it Cindy!

Coppelia-Birdsong Guest

Sing it Cindy!

And here we have the lovely New Supremes singing the lovely crowd pleaser Everybody's Got the Right to Love Somebody, and not only does Mary get a solo, we get one from the lovely and very underappreciated Cindy Birdsong.

I was so happy to hear this! Out of all the Supremes I would say Cindy is one of the ones who gets shoved into the background the most for a number of reasons, so it's always wonderful to get to hear Cindy have her moment and demonstrate exactly why she was chosen to be a Supreme and was welcomed by the others.

I'm going to be checking out her stuff with the Bluebelles, because I love me some Miss Birdsong. Every bit as enchanting as her name implies!

Here you go folks, give it up for our girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YThwyAxURFM

I never saw this performance. Thanks for posting this! I always love these live moments when they pull out unexpected solos [[I'm looking at you Lynda Laurence with "Touch"). Seeing Jean making sweet love to that camera with her eyes was also fun to watch.

Coppelia-Birdsong Guest
    Jean Terrell is hypnotising. Really the woman is a phenomenal talent. So much charm, stage presence, a megawatt smile and a voice that's sweet as honey and strong as steel.