[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [QUOTE=TheMotownManiac;464440]I used to have a bud whose mom used to say, “ a lie don’t care who tell it” and it’s so true. Especially when a certain Mr Embellishment ascribes that appellation to others so easily. What I love about video refutations is that those they correct never say anything about being correctly informed

I said what I remembered and thought it was funny, but y'all thought I was attacking Diana and went deep. I watched the video that was posted and what I remembered [[I was a young'un) was off because I saw she did look at him more than once. I happened to be a fan of Diana and have seen her live quite a few times, even the last time she was in NYC and thoroughly enjoyed her performance. Just so you know, there is no hate here for the legendary Diana Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I prefer the duel version
    A duel version ?! Like Hamilton & Burr?

[QUOTE=nysister;464914]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    I used to have a bud whose mom used to say, “ a lie don’t care who tell it” and it’s so true. Especially when a certain Mr Embellishment ascribes that appellation to others so easily. What I love about video refutations is that those they correct never say anything about being correctly informed

I said what I remembered and thought it was funny, but y'all thought I was attacking Diana and went deep. I watched the video that was posted and what I remembered [[I was a young'un) was off because I saw she did look at him more than once. I happened to be a fan of Diana and have seen her live quite a few times, even the last time she was in NYC and thoroughly enjoyed her performance. Just so you know, there is no hate here for the legendary Diana Ross.
    Glad you clarified. It's all good. She is one of the ultimate divas anyway and that's a big compliment to her.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    A duel version ?! Like Hamilton & Burr?
    A shoot em up bang bang version

I recall I also once wrote about the Diana Toss project in some title

Bad me

Quote Originally Posted by nysister View Post

I actually didn't care if you was "attacking" Diana, I thought you were being condescending, laughing off my response as if what I said was some kind of joke [[especially in light of another poster who claimed that everyone was talking about what you remembered about the performance). That's on me. I should have asked you to expound on your "lol" before I jumped to that kind of conclusion. I'm sorry, that's my fault. I too have remembered seeing things a certain way only to see it again and wonder "what the hell was I looking at the first time?". Again, my apologies for jumping to conclusions.