[REMOVE ADS]

Cybill Shepherd, Madeline Kahn, Eileen Brennan Sing MOST GENTLEMEN DON'T LIKE LOVE

Written by Cole Porter.

The clip is from Peter Bogdanovich's 1975 critically panned--although I strongly disagree--film "AT LONG LAST LOVE".

The musical numbers were not pre-recorded; they were all recorded right at the time they were performed on the set. I thought it added real immediacy and spontaneity to the numbers as was intended, plus a great deal of fun and unexpected moments. Bogdanovich was clearly set on highlighting Cybill's talents, and I thought she was terrific throughout the entire movie, wonderfully capturing the essence of such a character.

(I hope you won't find the Russian subtitles too distracting.)

https://youtu.be/heNlejVfhso

Enjoy the fun!

Many, many thanks to krimkari for this YouTube posting.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 06-02-2018 at 07:38 PM.

For my tastes, I lurved Madeline Kahn as an actress and singer. She was a very funny comedienne too!