[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    RanRan why are you rubbing everyone up the wrong way today? First soulster, now jobucats. You need to calm down. Seriously.
    Jobucats misunderstood me Tom. It happens. I've done it too. We worked it out like adults, the way misunderstandings should always be handled here [[and elsewhere). Why are you trying to start something with me? Ralph, bannish him!!!! Tom's a troll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Jobucats misunderstood me Tom. It happens. I've done it too. We worked it out like adults, the way misunderstandings should always be handled here [[and elsewhere). Why are you trying to start something with me? Ralph, bannish him!!!! Tom's a troll!!!
    Banish me from the forum??!!! PFFFFF, I AM the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Banish me from the forum??!!! PFFFFF, I AM the forum!!
    Oh? So the rumors are true that you've hired a replacement forum member and going out on tour this summer, because you are the forum? Well, we'll see how well this tour does. RTL 2 will be bomb worse than the first one. Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy66 View Post
    I just think people are being over sensitive over nothing.
    You catch on quick!
    Get used to it , it's the norm .
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 06-05-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranran79 View Post
    oh? So the rumors are true that you've hired a replacement forum member and going out on tour this summer, because you are the forum? Well, we'll see how well this tour does. Rtl 2 will be bomb worse than the first one. Watch.
    hey that's pretty good hehehe,keep this up[the humor that is]and i might invite you to the clubhouse,but i'll have to check with my agent first,what do you say-tomato tom? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Only two people can tell us what the problem was with the affair between Ross and Eddie was about and I am not really sure care. Eddie and David didn't hate Diana but they could have wanted what Diana had. I would have slapped Eddie too if what I heard is true but that was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Oh? So the rumors are true that you've hired a replacement forum member and going out on tour this summer, because you are the forum? Well, we'll see how well this tour does. RTL 2 will be bomb worse than the first one. Watch.
    You're damn right I am RanRan, heck I don't need no backup forum members, RETURN TOM LOVE tour here we come!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Only two people can tell us what the problem was with the affair between Ross and Eddie was about and I am not really sure care. Eddie and David didn't hate Diana but they could have wanted what Diana had. I would have slapped Eddie too if what I heard is true but that was a long time ago.
    What did you hear? It wasn't that Darlene Love Story, was it?

Wait, what Eddie story? Now I'm curious...