[REMOVE ADS]

70's TEMPTATIONS Releases Coming in June, 2018

Just noticed on Amazon that several 70's Temptations releases, including "Masterpiece", "Solid Rock", and "Psychedelic Shack" are being released on CD in June, 2018, retail price less than $10.

It appears "Masterpiece" will be on CD for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Just noticed on Amazon that several 70's Temptations releases, including "Masterpiece", "Solid Rock", and "Psychedelic Shack" are being released on CD in June, 2018, retail price less than $10.

It appears "Masterpiece" will be on CD for the first time.
    It's been available on CD as imports in the past, but this looks like we will finally get a domestic release, and perhaps, a better mastering.

Perhaps they are doing what they did with many of the Jackson 5 reissues about a decade ago, give us good mastering with a good price.

The photos on amazon.com are those of the Elemental releases, discussed in length a few days ago on the SOLID ROCK thread.
    If so, SKY’S THE LIMIT and PUZZLE PEOPLE should also get released.

At $9, they are quite cheap and an opportunity not to miss.

JB

I purchased the 2fer A Song for You/Masterpiece CD new and sealed back in 2013. I didn't know that it was an import or maybe I wasn't paying attention. Paid $9.30 USD; now it's selling new and used for over $90 USD.

There have been threads on these releases previously as they're the Elemental releases [[I think they're already available in Europe). See thread below for example with reviews of these releases.

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...ptations+solid

I know 1990 was released through hip-O but does anyone know why this album is getting skipped?