[REMOVE ADS]




Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 52
  1. #1

  2. #2
    That was from Disney's "Tiger Town" 1983.

  3. #3
    Brief cameo in Robert Townsend's JACKIE'S BACK, starring Jennifer Lewis.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourtopsbiggestfan View Post
    Brief cameo in Robert Townsend's JACKIE'S BACK, starring Jennifer Lewis.
    As the teacher. Yeah I remember that. She did a part in a movie with Vivica Fox called "Golden Shoes".

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2346406...f_=tt_ov_st_sm

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    As the teacher. Yeah I remember that. She did a part in a movie with Vivica Fox called "Golden Shoes".

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2346406...f_=tt_ov_st_sm
    She had one line in Golden shoe and Golden shoe went straight to DVD.

  6. #6
    What happened to the one about the gay couple? She plays a family friend I think. I remember seeing it was premiering at some indie film festivals last year or the year before...and it suddenly vanished. What was it called? I want to see if I can find it.

  7. #7
    I answered my own question. The film is called "Speak". It seemed to have disappeared after it premiered at some festivals in 2016. The director mentioned it would be up on Vimeo after its various screenings.

    https://filmfreeway.com/479561

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I answered my own question. The film is called "Speak". It seemed to have disappeared after it premiered at some festivals in 2016. The director mentioned it would be up on Vimeo after its various screenings.

    https://filmfreeway.com/479561
    Carlo, here is Mary Wilson's IMdb profile page that can help fill in the gaps:

    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0933836/

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    as the teacher. Yeah i remember that. She did a part in a movie with vivica fox called "golden shoes".

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2346406...f_=tt_ov_st_sm
    she can teach me anyday,hehehe!

  10. #10
    I wonder if "Speak" is on YouTube. It sounds like one of those cute gay short stories.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I wonder if "Speak" is on YouTube. It sounds like one of those cute gay short stories.
    I cant find it on youtube. Maybe Marys told Marv2 when "Speak" will be available on youtube or DVD.

  12. #12
    Here is Speak. I reached out to the director and he kindly provided me with the link. I enjoyed Mary's acting.

    https://vimeo.com/151865394

  13. #13
    Thanks for finding that. I watched parts of it and skimmed all of it - well, I watched the Mary parts. It's pretty simplistic but Mary has a real part in it - and she's not that bad. Every once in a while, in her performances and here, you can see that she came up with Diana and Berry and they all learned together, Maxine and all.

  14. #14
    I finally saw Speak from a link on Facebook yesterday. The short film is ok, was basically watching it to see Mary. She does a very credible job and more than holds her own. She could easily do well in film and television roles. I enjoyed her performance very much.

  15. #15
    After Diana announced her desire to make a Josephine Baker movie Wilson gussied herself up 'like' Baker for a photo-op and claimed that it was her wish to make a JB film. Diana was unable to make her version; wonder whatever happened to Wilson's iteration?

  16. #16
    I think Mary acquitted herself very well in speak, she wasn’t called upon to do Any complex emotions, but she is just as good as half the people on TV and Manny and movies for that kind of role… I hope she gets more work as it seems like that’s what she would like to do.

  17. #17
    Any complex emotions, but she is just as good as half the people on TV and Manny and movies for that kind of role… I hope she gets more work as it seems like that’s what she would like to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    After Diana announced her desire to make a Josephine Baker movie Wilson gussied herself up 'like' Baker for a photo-op and claimed that it was her wish to make a JB film. Diana was unable to make her version; wonder whatever happened to Wilson's iteration?
    Mary couldn’t get anyone to release a record on her, I doubt very much that anybody was going to Cast her in a movie… Especially the lead… Especially considering she doesn’t have the chops.
    This is a topic that I really I don’t want to get into but I feel compelled to mention it for some horrible reason: for a long time, it seems that mary did have quite an obsession with Diana this is a topic that I really don’t want to get into but I feel compelled to mention it for some horrible reason: for a long time, it seems that mary did have quite an obsession with Diana ....... it was in place when Cindy joined the group, and my personal experience leads me to believe although it might have dwindled some it is still there. This business of I love her like a sister and my best friend, Is not rhetoric I ever heard out of her mouth nor, according to the three Supremes I’m still in touch with or the four Supremes I used to know pretty well, did she ever indicate such a thing to any of them. That thought process worked well for her book because she was able to play the poor shat upon victim, but I believe the truth is that she stopped loving Diana, if she ever did, before 1967. If Susaye is on here, I would love to know if she would like to share, if Mary ever indicated to her personality that she loves Diana and considered her a best friend. I’m not asking for us to say to say anything negative about Mary, or to betray any confidences, but she might not mind Sharing if she ever got the inclination that Mary loves Diana and considered her a best friend. I bring this up, because there have been times in her life when I think she would do a Josephine Baker photo shoot because Diana did it. I don’t know if that’s the case with this particular topic, But my guess is that it had a lot to do with it.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Any complex emotions, but she is just as good as half the people on TV and Manny and movies for that kind of role… I hope she gets more work as it seems like that’s what she would like to do.
    Mary couldn’t get anyone to release a record on her, I doubt very much that anybody was going to Cast her in a movie… Especially the lead… Especially considering she doesn’t have the chops.
    This is a topic that I really I don’t want to get into but I feel compelled to mention it for some horrible reason: for a long time, it seems that mary did have quite an obsession with Diana this is a topic that I really don’t want to get into but I feel compelled to mention it for some horrible reason: for a long time, it seems that mary did have quite an obsession with Diana ....... it was in place when Cindy joined the group, and my personal experience leads me to believe although it might have dwindled some it is still there. This business of I love her like a sister and my best friend, Is not rhetoric I ever heard out of her mouth nor, according to the three Supremes I’m still in touch with or the four Supremes I used to know pretty well, did she ever indicate such a thing to any of them. That thought process worked well for her book because she was able to play the poor shat upon victim, but I believe the truth is that she stopped loving Diana, if she ever did, before 1967. If Susaye is on here, I would love to know if she would like to share, if Mary ever indicated to her personality that she loves Diana and considered her a best friend. I’m not asking for us to say to say anything negative about Mary, or to betray any confidences, but she might not mind Sharing if she ever got the inclination that Mary loves Diana and considered her a best friend. I bring this up, because there have been times in her life when I think she would do a Josephine Baker photo shoot because Diana did it. I don’t know if that’s the case with this particular topic, But my guess is that it had a lot to do with it.
    It seems more of obsession (or simple jealousy). The 'Strange Fruit' post brought up the la Baker memory. I think it's OK for stars to publicly announce they 'love' each other 'like sisters', but as I have said before, at the end of the day they were all really just individuals who worked together for a while. Who among us loves every co-worker we ever worked with forever? That said, the ultimate oddity for me was the promo real estate vid MW made when she had to sell her house in Vegas - she used the instrumental of ANMHE as the background music! THAT was downright stalker-ish. I think MW would have done better if she had left behind the endless Diana / Supremes talk after the books came out and moved on to her own thing.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    It seems more of obsession (or simple jealousy). The 'Strange Fruit' post brought up the la Baker memory. I think it's OK for stars to publicly announce they 'love' each other 'like sisters', but as I have said before, at the end of the day they were all really just individuals who worked together for a while. Who among us loves every co-worker we ever worked with forever? That said, the ultimate oddity for me was the promo real estate vid MW made when she had to sell her house in Vegas - she used the instrumental of ANMHE as the background music! THAT was downright stalker-ish. I think MW would have done better if she had left behind the endless Diana / Supremes talk after the books came out and moved on to her own thing.
    Mary wished "her girl" Diane happy Birthday twice of Marys own Facebook but didnt tag Diana Ross on Dianas Facebook page. Odd yes and funny imo but a tad insincere imo.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    but as I have said before, at the end of the day they were all really just individuals who worked together for a while. Who among us loves every co-worker we ever worked with forever?
    I just have to disagree with you here*. Starting the most successful girl group of the 20th Century after struggling through the grinding poverty of the Detroit ghetto could understandably lead one to consider the relationship to be much more than that of a "co-worker". Mary may feel that and Diana not, but even if we assume this to be the case, we shouldn't take this away from Mary.

    The ad was likely cut by someone who knew nothing about music.

    *I only post this because I know you won't turn it into a big fight. I've stopped replying to others, but have always had great convos with you.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I just have to disagree with you here*. Starting the most successful girl group of the 20th Century after struggling through the grinding poverty of the Detroit ghetto could understandably lead one to consider the relationship to be much more than that of a "co-worker". Mary may feel that and Diana not, but even if we assume this to be the case, we shouldn't take this away from Mary.

    The ad was likely cut by someone who knew nothing about music.

    *I only post this because I know you won't turn it into a big fight. I've stopped replying to others, but have always had great convos with you.
    Thanks! And, I won't! This is indeed a philosophical difference of thought, and I fully understand your point of view. And, of course, you may well be correct. None of us 'know' what each of the ladies really think/feel about the other. But as a student of history I do know that not all of the founders of America liked each other, nor did all the heroes of the 1960's civil rights movement. At the core we are each always just an person living her/his life. I think ... Best always!

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Mary wished "her girl" Diane happy Birthday twice of Marys own Facebook but didnt tag Diana Ross on Dianas Facebook page. Odd yes and funny imo but a tad insincere imo.
    Well. It could be just an unintended omission. I think. ... Best to you always, Ms. Roberta!

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Well. It could be just an unintended omission. I think. ... Best to you always, Ms. Roberta!
    You too my dear.

    fondly,

    Roberta

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Thanks! And, I won't! This is indeed a philosophical difference of thought, and I fully understand your point of view. And, of course, you may well be correct. None of us 'know' what each of the ladies really think/feel about the other. But as a student of history I do know that not all of the founders of America liked each other, nor did all the heroes of the 1960's civil rights movement. At the core we are each always just an person living her/his life. I think ... Best always!
    Thank you for a very reasonable and respectful response. I thought you would... which is why I posted.
    My point is that the trials and tribulations of their early years were more meaningful to Mary and Diane and Florence than that of simple "co-workers". But you are correct. There are only three people who can answer that and only two are still with us. Mary has had her say and I respect her viewpoint on this. If Diane came out diametrically opposed and said "we were only coworkers" I would have to respect that too. This is really the fun of fan-dom. We will really never know but will bleed many servers dry serving up these many digital pages.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Thank you for a very reasonable and respectful response. I thought you would... which is why I posted.
    My point is that the trials and tribulations of their early years were more meaningful to Mary and Diane and Florence than that of simple "co-workers". But you are correct. There are only three people who can answer that and only two are still with us. Mary has had her say and I respect her viewpoint on this. If Diane came out diametrically opposed and said "we were only coworkers" I would have to respect that too. This is really the fun of fan-dom. We will really never know but will bleed many servers dry serving up these many digital pages.
    That’s the funniest line on here in a fortnight! You’re right, it IS so much fun to discuss. Personally, I don’t know how grinding poor they were, but they certbainly accom-lished a lot together. That being said, Diana didn’t even know Mary or Flo before the first meeting and I can see where they worked together a lot but may not have been besties after work. I think that even From Marys books, her behavior towards Diana is not one of love and best friends - except when she wanted Diana to be godmother or attend her debut.

  26. #26
    To some extent, I think it is possible that Mary was very much influenced by Diana, long-after The Supremes had disbanded. It would be inevitable. Mary's path was very different. She knew after some time that The Supremes would always be her career high-point, and therefore has always relied on that history and legacy, in order to sustain her post-Supremes career. She had to incorporate 'being a Supreme' into her professional identity, which in itself, would influence anyone's psyche. As a result, Diana has always been in her consciousness and heart. It's been inescapable. For her, the memories and love from her Supremes days are still fresh because they have always been in the forefront of her mind. It's hard to say it's been that way for Diana, having had a varied career since that time. It's doubtful. I say all of this to say that I don't think Mary has ever been obsessed with Diana, but to kindly argue an alternative cause for her behaviour. I can see a sisterly competitiveness, as there's no doubt that Mary always wanted the same kind of success as Diana, but not obsessed. I would imagine that the dynamic between Kelly and Beyonce in Destiny's Child could one day be very similar.

    As for the Josephine Baker shoot, I seem to remember a story where Mary met Josephine Baker and Josephine had acknowledged that they shared a striking resemblance to one another? That could have to do with her personal fascination with Baker and not simply because she also happened to be Diana's idol.

  27. #27
    Mary has also done quite a few stage musical plays. This one is from "Beehive"


  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    she can teach me anyday,hehehe!
    😁😁😁 She's my MOTHER DEAR giving me NOTHING BUT HEARTACHES. LOL

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourtopsbiggestfan View Post
    ������ She's my MOTHER DEAR giving me NOTHING BUT HEARTACHES. LOL
    For me.... It's Time to Break Down and TOUCH! hehehehehehehe!

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by helga View Post
    To some extent, I think it is possible that Mary was very much influenced by Diana, long-after The Supremes had disbanded. It would be inevitable. Mary's path was very different. She knew after some time that The Supremes would always be her career high-point, and therefore has always relied on that history and legacy, in order to sustain her post-Supremes career. She had to incorporate 'being a Supreme' into her professional identity, which in itself, would influence anyone's psyche. As a result, Diana has always been in her consciousness and heart. It's been inescapable. For her, the memories and love from her Supremes days are still fresh because they have always been in the forefront of her mind. It's hard to say it's been that way for Diana, having had a varied career since that time. It's doubtful. I say all of this to say that I don't think Mary has ever been obsessed with Diana, but to kindly argue an alternative cause for her behaviour. I can see a sisterly competitiveness, as there's no doubt that Mary always wanted the same kind of success as Diana, but not obsessed. I would imagine that the dynamic between Kelly and Beyonce in Destiny's Child could one day be very similar.

    As for the Josephine Baker shoot, I seem to remember a story where Mary met Josephine Baker and Josephine had acknowledged that they shared a striking resemblance to one another? That could have to do with her personal fascination with Baker and not simply because she also happened to be Diana's idol.
    Anything is possible, but a few months after Diana and Arsenio kissed, Mary went on that show and asked him to kiss her.... not a common occurrence on that show. Obsessed may very well be an exaggeration - i’ll Settle for ‘keen awareness’..... not that there’s anything wrong with that even if she was obsessed,

  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Anything is possible, but a few months after Diana and Arsenio kissed, Mary went on that show and asked him to kiss her.... not a common occurrence on that show. Obsessed may very well be an exaggeration - i’ll Settle for ‘keen awareness’..... not that there’s anything wrong with that even if she was obsessed,
    Then she and Marv would have something in common finally!

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Anything is possible, but a few months after Diana and Arsenio kissed, Mary went on that show and asked him to kiss her.... not a common occurrence on that show. Obsessed may very well be an exaggeration - i’ll Settle for ‘keen awareness’..... not that there’s anything wrong with that even if she was obsessed,
    That is not actually accurate, more like an alternative fact. Arsenio was the one who brought up kissing Miss Ross and then he more or less wanted to repeat that with Miss Wilson, who declined. Arsenio said oh so you are an old fashioned girl and she stated she could get new fangled is she wanted to.
    So... this thread WAS about Miss Wilson and her very limited roles in acting. Like I stated, she did a very credible job , she seems to enjoy it and this seems a venue for which she is well suited. I wish her well in her endeavors, no matter if she is in very small roles on television or film.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    That is not actually accurate, more like an alternative fact. Arsenio was the one who brought up kissing Miss Ross and then he more or less wanted to repeat that with Miss Wilson, who declined. Arsenio said oh so you are an old fashioned girl and she stated she could get new fangled is she wanted to.
    So... this thread WAS about Miss Wilson and her very limited roles in acting. Like I stated, she did a very credible job , she seems to enjoy it and this seems a venue for which she is well suited. I wish her well in her endeavors, no matter if she is in very small roles on television or film.
    Certainly a recurring tv series roll would be nice for her and her fans -

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    That is not actually accurate, more like an alternative fact. Arsenio was the one who brought up kissing Miss Ross and then he more or less wanted to repeat that with Miss Wilson, who declined. Arsenio said oh so you are an old fashioned girl and she stated she could get new fangled is she wanted to.
    So... this thread WAS about Miss Wilson and her very limited roles in acting. Like I stated, she did a very credible job , she seems to enjoy it and this seems a venue for which she is well suited. I wish her well in her endeavors, no matter if she is in very small roles on television or film.
    Thank you Jim, because what you stated is exactly what I have on videotape. This is why I never listen to people like TheMotownManiac, because they lie and make things up for controversy.

    By the way, Arsenio may not have gotten a kiss from Mary, but I have! Right on the lips in front of a theater full of people! LOL!

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    That is not actually accurate, more like an alternative fact. Arsenio was the one who brought up kissing Miss Ross and then he more or less wanted to repeat that with Miss Wilson, who declined. Arsenio said oh so you are an old fashioned girl and she stated she could get new fangled is she wanted to.
    So... this thread WAS about Miss Wilson and her very limited roles in acting. Like I stated, she did a very credible job , she seems to enjoy it and this seems a venue for which she is well suited. I wish her well in her endeavors, no matter if she is in very small roles on television or film.
    Respectfully, I say to thee: you have it ass backwards, Sir, as this link will show:

    https://youtu.be/5ik8PzPQqks

  36. #36
    I looked for the Mary clip but it’s not on YouTube .....Marv could download it but will not, I predict, as it will show Mary ask for the kiss exactly as Miss Ross did.

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thank you Jim, because what you stated is exactly what I have on videotape. This is why I never listen to people like TheMotownManiac, because they lie and make things up for controversy.

    By the way, Arsenio may not have gotten a kiss from Mary, but I have! Right on the lips in front of a theater full of people! LOL!
    i’m lying? https://youtu.be/5ik8PzPQqks. Lol. There it is. Now, Marv, prove me wrong and post Mary’s interview with Arsenio. If i’m Wrong, i’ll Be the first to apologize, but the link here shows I’m not wrong. It’s not about being right or wrong, it’s about accuracy.

    ‘’And, be careful of calling folks a lie when you get called out frequently with proof on that aoppelation on a frequent basis, Mr Madoff. Then you drop the subject. Care to challenge that? I’ll post examples from Just this last week.

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thank you Jim, because what you stated is exactly what I have on videotape. This is why I never listen to people like TheMotownManiac, because they lie and make things up for controversy.

    By the way, Arsenio may not have gotten a kiss from Mary, but I have! Right on the lips in front of a theater full of people! LOL!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You are real lucky God didnt cut your hand off for writing that. Hes probably too busy watching all the horrible abuses goin on to women.Thank God for #metoo. You my dear Marv have hawked more fables on this here forum than President Cheeto has told his illiterate base.

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    i’m lying? https://youtu.be/5ik8PzPQqks. Lol. There it is. Now, Marv, prove me wrong and post Mary’s interview with Arsenio. If i’m Wrong, i’ll Be the first to apologize, but the link here shows I’m not wrong. It’s not about being right or wrong, it’s about accuracy.
    ‘’And, be careful of calling folks a lie when you get called out frequently with proof on that aoppelation on a frequent basis, Mr Madoff. Then you drop the subject. Care to challenge that? I’ll post examples from Just this last week.
    Well said MotownManiac. Glad you could back up your story unlike this other individual who will no doubt be squirming after being caught out yet again. I expect you exposing him will be treated with a wall of silence as he licks his wounds. Thanks for clearing that up. Now we can hopefully get back on topic, not that this particular topic has anywhere else to go. Take care of yourself.

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Respectfully, I say to thee: you have it ass backwards, Sir, as this link will show:

    https://youtu.be/5ik8PzPQqks
    Not sure how you can post Diana's interview and then say that Jim got it wrong, when he was referring to Mary's Arsenio interview? Am I missing something?

  41. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by helga View Post
    Not sure how you can post Diana's interview and then say that Jim got it wrong, when he was referring to Mary's Arsenio interview? Am I missing something?
    You are not missing a thing. He is lying. I watched and taped the show when Mary appeared in August of 1992. He lies to keep a disturbance going on about these women. He use to be called "Supremester" on here and then Ralph had to ban him for similar shenanigans. He just changed his name and came back to do more lying and making up stuff. For what? I do not know. Jim had it right. Arsenio talked about kissing Diane and Mary responded that she was not going to kiss him. Why this guy is attempting to change the facts is a reflection of the type of person he is.
    Last edited by marv2; 05-07-2018 at 12:55 AM.

  42. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You are not missing a thing. He is lying. I watched and taped the show when Mary appeared in August of 1992...... Arsenio talked about kissing Diane and Mary responded that she was not going to kiss him. Why this guy is attempting to change the facts is a reflection of the type of person he is.
    Marv, since you saw and have the facts that he is attempting to change on tape, this would be the perfect opportunity to prove your reputation as a reliable poster by posting the video on You Tube under one of your various You Tube names (DetroitLives313, TWTR4EVER) and then suppy the link here.

    I watched all her performances on Arsenio. What song did she sing in this segmant with the refusal kiss? If it is on YouTube, I can look it up under song title. If not, it would be appreciated if you post it from you collection.

    Supremes fans would enjoy seeing it

  43. #43
    One would think the Mary interview would've been posted already. Marv has that channel for over a decade and hasn't posted it YET?

  44. #44
    I recall the topic of The kiss was mentioned and Mary saying she wasnít going to do that.

  45. #45
    We shouldn't be so hard on Mary fans. Pretending she is a star seems to be all they have.

  46. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Mary wished "her girl" Diane happy Birthday twice of Marys own Facebook but didnt tag Diana Ross on Dianas Facebook page. Odd yes and funny imo but a tad insincere imo.
    Maryís blocked and canít tag her

  47. #47
    Here is the actual clip of Mary Wilson on Arsenio Hall and it is exactly as I previously stated<a data-cke-saved-href="https://youtu.be/Kq0Z7EZsRxE" href="https://youtu.be/Kq0Z7EZsRxE">

  48. #48
    Mary didnít do anything wrong there

    She must get sick of the constant Diana questions and she knows she is not a friend of Diana

    When was this appearance? In the 80ís?

  49. #49
    Mary's appearance was in 1992

  50. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Mary didn’t do anything wrong there

    She must get sick of the constant Diana questions and she knows she is not a friend of Diana

    When was this appearance? In the 80’s?
    Everybody knows Diana Ross doesn't have any friends. That's why she is always hanging around her grown children.

    Mary looks great doesn't she? Smokin' hot! Whew! LOL!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.