[REMOVE ADS]

These Three Words

#7 R&B hit in 1991.
    Last edited by midnightman; 04-24-2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Chart position was wrong. SW's Gotta Have You hit #3 R&B, not TTW.

This song right here never fails to open the floodgates for me. The entire JUNGLE FEVER project was a fabulous return to form for Steveland after several [[IMHO) overly slick, commercialized albums. Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    This song right here never fails to open the floodgates for me. The entire JUNGLE FEVER project was a fabulous return to form for Steveland after several [[IMHO) overly slick, commercialized albums. Thanks for posting!
    No prob and I agree, the album definitely returned him to his roots [[though I find joy in the In Square Circle album).

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    No prob and I agree, the album definitely returned him to his roots [[though I find joy in the In Square Circle album).
    Don't get me wrong; I find joy in all of Stevie's work. But starting with The Woman in Red, he seemed to have lost his mojo for me. It seemed the technology had taken over and his heart didn't seem to be in it anymore. [[Seems like I'm coming for Steve a lot lately, hunh?)

Lol haha seems like it.

But you're just giving your opinion.