[REMOVE ADS]

Next Town Down: Boy Bands

Worth a watch.....

https://youtu.be/7x59RZPAsyE

Thank you for posting this, marybrewster. I became aware of these talented young men a couple of months ago, and they are indeed very marketable and talented. I noticed many YouTube commenters were commenting on their tight harmonies. They probably are great harmony singers, however, it is very evident there is quite a bit of auto-tuning and processing which is used get that tight sound of the background voices. Still, it's very much what is popular with the kids today who thrive on that processed sound. I hope they become more mainstream as the years go by.

What I enjoyed most about this is the fact that these young men clearly appreciate their "roots", and are helping bring classic songs [[and moves) to a whole new generation. Motown lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    What I enjoyed most about this is the fact that these young men clearly appreciate their "roots", and are helping bring classic songs [[and moves) to a whole new generation. Motown lives on!
    \

It is very apparent of their appreciation in this salute to Motown!