[REMOVE ADS]

WWE Hall Of Famer Bruno Sammartino Dies At 82

I read this on another site,bruno was da man,way back when i was a kid he ruled the rasslin ring along with haystacks calhoun,bobo brazil,gorilla monsoon and the fabulous moola,ahhh the good ol days of rasslin,when we actually thought it was for real-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I read this on another site,bruno was da man,way back when i was a kid he ruled the rasslin ring along with haystacks calhoun,bobo brazil,gorilla monsoon and the fabulous moola,ahhh the good ol days of rasslin,when we actually thought it was for real-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Remember the Sheik and Abdullah the Butcher?

I went to Jr. High with Bobo Brazil's niece and nephew. LOL!

Dang marv,you went to school with everybody,only folks in my school were a drunk,a three legged dog and fifi the pizza lady.

Dang marv,you went to school with everybody,only folks in my school were a drunk,a three legged dog and fifi the pizza lady.
    Yep! My classmates, Ernestine and Levaughn Harris' mother was Bobo Brazil's sister, hehehehehehehe! Glenwood School in da house!

I know you won't believe this, but it is true! A lady my cousin Fred knew when we all lived in Denver had a three legged dog. He lost one of his front legs to cancer. That dog would scoot down her driveway and then stand there looking like a bike with the kick stand out LOL!!!!

Bruno Sammartino always looked like he could just rip your head clean off. LOL!

But out of the ring Bruno was the nicest guy! When I would take my dad into the family doctor it somehow worked out the both my dad & Bruno had back to back appointments. While I went to get something to drink I'd come back & both of them would be still gabbing like 2 old ladies! I'll never forget Bruno's kindness. And everyone in Pittsburgh adored Bruno!! I will miss him very much..........

Moe, I know this sounds corny, but did you ever get Bruno's autograph?

Marv, although I had MANY chances to ask him for it, when I saw both of them yakking
    away at the doctors office I just let them talk. My dad was so happy that I just couldn't interrupt that. Priceless moments.
    Are you aware that Bruno grew up [[and closet friend) in Pittsburgh with Dan Marino Sr......the father of football QB Dan Marino

Wow moe,that's great..hey marv there was a three legged dog in day back in da hood-he ate some of grady's scraps,went crazy and bite off one of his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Marv, although I had MANY chances to ask him for it, when I saw both of them yakking
    away at the doctors office I just let them talk. My dad was so happy that I just couldn't interrupt that. Priceless moments.
    Are you aware that Bruno grew up [[and closet friend) in Pittsburgh with Dan Marino Sr......the father of football QB Dan Marino
    No I did not know that. My nephew lives in Pittsburgh. He went to Pitt and he loves it over there. My surrogate Mom, Mama Sue who passed away last year was best friends with Vinny Testaverde's Grandma.

Wow moe,that's great..hey marv there was a three legged dog in day back in da hood-he ate some of grady's scraps,went crazy and bite off one of his legs.
    He shoulda bit Grady for all the food poisoning he help spread over the years! LOL!

Marv, The 'Burgh is a great place to live. Obviously your nephew loves it!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Marv, The 'Burgh is a great place to live. Obviously your nephew loves it!
    I've been over there several times over the years. It is so much better now than in the 80s. I was there for his graduation in 2013 and I was more than a little impressed. Nice town.

Having been born/raised there I make an effort to get back there at least once a month.
    It's only a 2 hr ride from here. There's always something going on there!