[REMOVE ADS]

It's good to see the Tempts getting some play in mass market media again. Thanks Jimi

hopefully everyone here will open their wallets and support this new release, which may encourage more good new things happening for Motown's other survivors!![[you're welcome, Marv!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    hopefully everyone here will open their wallets and support this new release, which may encourage more good new things happening for Motown's other survivors!![[you're welcome, Marv!!)
    I agree. I was very pleasantly surprised. They sound so very good!

I just shrieked in excitement hearing their cover of Earned It.

The Temptations are the ONLY group from the history of Motown to keep on keeping on! Almost 60 years on, they've "earned it". Just wow.

Terry is SANGING his tail off.

I was about to comment on their new lp-all the time..otis is keeping them relevant after so many stars of yesteryear have faded or are reduced to playing the oldies shows,otis williams and the temptations forever!!!

They deserve some TV time now. Jimmy Kimmel, Seth whatever or Jimmy Fallon are you listening? This is one of those examples of our classic artists needing to catch a media break. What do you all think?

Tv time? Heck i want em to so another show like the one they did back in the day,now what do you all think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Tv time? Heck i want em to so another show like the one they did back in the day,now what do you all think of that?
    I know I would like that. I also would love for some major music/recording company to support some of our great legacy artists while we still have them. Book them on television. The ONLY one that does this and does a superb job at it is our TJ Lubinsky!

If the new recording starts to sell/stream, then tv comes looking for them.. that action starts with their base; which is alla youse guys!! as i said, open those wallets!! let the games begin..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    If the new recording starts to sell/stream, then tv comes looking for them.. that action starts with their base; which is alla youse guys!! as i said, open those wallets!! let the games begin..
    Ok gotcha! Ms Bettye Lavette's new one first, follow closely by this new joint by the Tempts! I cannot believe here in 2018 I am excited about buying "The new Temptations album!" It's surreal.........LOL!

Nice article well found Jimi and yes I for one will be getting the new CD.

They have been playing the single and it's temptin.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    They have been playing the single and it's temptin.
    This makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I cannot believe here in 2018 I am excited about buying "The new Temptations album!" It's surreal.........LOL!
    Totally agree marv, it's hard to believe in a wonderful kind of way