[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Taboo to Love

Taboo to Love

This is not Supremes.com, please support our fellow favorite Motowners, please?

Anyway, this was probably my favorite track off Conversation Peace [[after For Your Love and Rain Your Love Down... well the entire album was great imho; then again I'm a Stevie stan!).

Wait this isn't Supremes.com? I never knew

Never heard this song before and I'm not familiar with this period of Stevie's work. I intend to check it out midnight

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Wait this isn't Supremes.com? I never knew

Never heard this song before and I'm not familiar with this period of Stevie's work. I intend to check it out midnight
    I'm a '90s kid so Stevie's material during this period I was quite familiar with [[I think Jungle Fever is the best of the two '90s albums SW released lol).

Well, what a lovely song!

Hi Midnightman, This is a treat not a Supremes thread. I think this is a damn fine album and probably my favourite track is Cold Chill followed by Tomorrow Robins Will Sing. I personally like all Stevie 80s and 90s albums love Skeletons form his Characters album.

Quote Originally Posted by McMotown View Post
    Hi Midnightman, This is a treat not a Supremes thread. I think this is a damn fine album and probably my favourite track is Cold Chill followed by Tomorrow Robins Will Sing. I personally like all Stevie 80s and 90s albums love Skeletons form his Characters album.
    '80s and '90s Stevie is so underrated. I feel he was at the peak of his powers in that era imho [[and an era where he was even more visible than in the '60s and '70s...if that was possible lol)

I bought the album as soon as it came out and this is the only song I remember listening to from it:

Quote Originally Posted by McMotown View Post
    You know, anyone can start a thread about anything. If you don't want a Supremes thread then create one for another artist. It's pretty simple.

Thanks for posting this. I really don't know much of Stevie's work after Songs In The Key Of Life. I know his released songs but not the album tracks. Of his albums released in the '80s & '90s, is there one that stands out?

Someone said Cold Chill?

LOVE IT