[REMOVE ADS]

Digital Booklets for Motown Unreleased Downloads

Hi,

This is possibly a rhetorical question, but are there any digital download booklets available for the Motown Unreleased sets which were made available as download only?

Also, if anyone can help me out with a US copy of "Unreleased 1962 Guys Vol 1", this all be greatly appreciated, as the UK iTunes download is a partial download [[no full album), missing track 13 "Remember Me" by @The Creations" [[and as such each track has to be purchased individually, circa £25 for the 24 tracks available which is crazy when the US iTunes store is selling the complete set of 25 tracks for $12)!

BTW. If I could buy the full set from iTunes in the UK, I wouldn't be asking.

Thanks, Simon

BTW. I am asking about the booklets because I am interested in whether the Four Tops tracks on Unreleased 1964 were further outtakes for Breaking Through?

Thanks, I'll get from there! :-)

I don't think there were booklets for the Motown Unreleased sets. I downloaded tracks from most of them and I don't remember seeing PDFs of booklets for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by simon.millar View Post
    Thanks, I'll get from there! :-)
    You might also check out Qobuz.com, to compare prices.

I know there are booklets for Unreleased 1966 and 1967. I am not sure about the other years.

There's a booklet that comes with the 1966 unreleased set on CD. I didn't know there were digital booklets with the 1966 and 1967 downloads. Is that solely on iTunes?

Not sure if it is solely on iTunes. I did purchase the 66 and 67 Unreleased through iTunes.

No mention of a booklet on iTunes are you referring to the downloadable info from DFTMC? In that case the info is downloadable for years 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 and 1967. http://www.dftmc.info/bonus/b-00.html

I apologize. You are correct. I just checked the booklets and they are from DFTMC.