[REMOVE ADS]

Rhonda Ross Speaks on Mom, Touring, Dads

Some of those pics she looks so much like her mother. I can definitely see both Diana and Berry fighting for position in her face. There's just enough Berry present to keep her from looking like a dead ringer for her mother. I always thought as an adult Rhonda was gorgeous. It's good to see that she's so kept together despite the world she grew up in. Very little shocks me these days, but I think I'd be shocked if after Diana passes away A LONG LONG LONG TIME FROM NOW, that any of her kids write a Mommy Dearest book. She appears to be a great mom.

The Gordy genes are indeed strong. But yeah Diana seems to have a great relationship with all five of her kids.

In some of the performance pics, she's a dead ringer for late '60s, early '70s DR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Some of those pics she looks so much like her mother. I can definitely see both Diana and Berry fighting for position in her face. There's just enough Berry present to keep her from looking like a dead ringer for her mother. I always thought as an adult Rhonda was gorgeous. It's good to see that she's so kept together despite the world she grew up in. Very little shocks me these days, but I think I'd be shocked if after Diana passes away A LONG LONG LONG TIME FROM NOW, that any of her kids write a Mommy Dearest book. She appears to be a great mom.
    She enjoys a very close relationship with her children. She would have happily given up her career if it was having an adverse effect upon her children.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    She enjoys a very close relationship with her children. She would have happily given up her career if it was having an adverse effect upon her children.
    That’s the kind of compliment a good parent cherishes

I have to find that clip of Diana and Tracee walking down the runway together during a Thierry Mugler show when Tracee was a model. That was a great, cherished moment between mother and daughter.

That sequence was a birthday gift from her mom. She spoke glowingly of how special it was: flying to Paris on The Concord, the walk and a bunch if other stuff Ross arranged.....she is an amazing mom. I truly admire that she remained close to her step kids after the divorce and still is. That says a lot about a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    That sequence was a birthday gift from her mom. She spoke glowingly of how special it was: flying to Paris on The Concord, the walk and a bunch if other stuff Ross arranged.....she is an amazing mom. I truly admire that she remained close to her step kids after the divorce and still is. That says a lot about a human being.
    For real. Diana is a wonderful mother [[and now grandmother).

I noticed on Facebook yesterday Rhonda posted the video of the Starbucks incident; she is a very aware activist.