[REMOVE ADS]

Howard university students take over administration building

I'm so proud of these kids,as you may have heard the students are fed up after it was reported that almost a half million dollars was stolen by financial aid employees,these crooks have been stealing from the university for years and the student body has finally had enough,they are calling for the outster of the entire board of trustees and the president,i hope they kick all those crooks out...i worked at howard for many years and the students are right.

My niece is a former Howard student, so this definitely hits close to home.

On another note, I love the fact that the students were singing Rihanna’s “Bitch Betta Have My Money” at the protest. “Pay me what you owe me” indeed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I'm so proud of these kids,as you may have heard the students are fed up after it was reported that almost a half million dollars was stolen by financial aid employees,these crooks have been stealing from the university for years and the student body has finally had enough,they are calling for the outster of the entire board of trustees and the president,i hope they kick all those crooks out...i worked at howard for many years and the students are right.
    This is the first i'm hearing of it. The mainstream news isn't really reporting it.

There needs to be a special committee set up to oversee howard's finances,and yes the whole board of so-called[trustees]needs to go,some years back these villains took a vacation...and spent one million dollars and nobody said much about it,the president is guilty too that's why he hasn't talked to the students and when someone steals money from a company isn't that called embezellment? And don't they get prosecuted not just fired? Somebody better cough up that money.

Update: My niece indeed knows Mr. Hankerson. According to her, he also had a penchant for sneering at and ragging on “broke people.” Instant karma, somebody called it.

Looks like the head crook[president]will live to cheat another day,well he knows now that the students aren't gonna stand for much more of this bulldung.