[REMOVE ADS]

Johnny Boy - 'You ain't changed', drums by Drew Schultz

Hi everybody

To keep an authentic Detroit groove on my latest release check out Drew's contribution to my new release called 'You ain't changed' by UK performer Johnny Boy Pryers due out officially on the 2nd April. Drew, along with the bass, guitar, trumpet, trombone and sax players have made a cracking backing track for me, from my original demo. There have been some uplifting comments over here in the UK about this production and I am hoping for some national airplay too. Anybody who performs on my releases will be registered for UK PPL royalties should they qualify. It's complicated for US performers on a UK production/release, but I do it anyway.

'You ain't changed' has a Detroit flavour, because that is what I like to produce. I wanted an unusual intro, but a typical verse, chorus and middle eight. Listen for the Mike Terry influenced bari sax.

Enjoy :-) The track will be filtering into stores soon. It's already in Amazon, CD Baby and Spotify.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrk2CEjB16Y
    Last edited by ralpht; 03-29-2018 at 01:52 PM.