[REMOVE ADS]

Four Sseasons Motown-unreleased

http://thatfourseasonssound.typepad....wn-unreleased/

From this interesting blog:
    We now know from our Motown network that the release of the 50 plus tracks in the Motown vault at UMG by Frankie and the group is ‘just a phone call away’!!!!!
    We have good reason to believe that it simply needs Bob Gaudio to pick up the phone and ring Harry Weinger at UMG and he would initiate the project to recover the tapes and the unheard music and release a second Motown Anthology – The Unheard Masters. Harry as he has previously shown wants to be a friend to ‘the stars’ and in so doing strengthen the Motown Brand. He has done it many times before and will do it again. It just needs the artist to give it the ‘green light’ and he will we believe empower the legal and commercial processes. With this in mind we will devote this year’s research to the project plan for when that happens.

I will readily snatch this right up! Even though their Motown tracks don't get much love, I love them. The 2CD set released through Hip-OSelect a few years back is in many of my playlist rotations. It is still available on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I will readily snatch this right up! Even though their Motown tracks don't get much love, I love them. The 2CD set released through Hip-OSelect a few years back is in many of my playlist rotations. It is still available on Amazon.
    and so will I - I love most of their Motown output.

Sounds good. I do like their Motown stuff. Interesting period in the group's history too.

Count me in as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Count me in as well!
    And me. Love their Motown tunes!

Ivor