[REMOVE ADS]

How long has that evening train been gone - version by Blinky

Hi all, I would like to ask, if somebody out there to hear her version of the song? I´m very curious about it. Is this version close of the DRATS vesion or totally different ?

Well as I heard she sings The hunter I thought by myself it must be good because of her voice makes the track more atmospheric, I was really dissapointed as a I hear the track, because all the atmospheric was gone in her version.

Thanks for your help and answers.

Blinky is active on Facebook and I bet she’d answer any questions you ask of her

Very different - slightly faster and much funkier - reminds me a little bit of how Kiki Dee might have handled it had she done.

Paul, do you know whether the track used by Blinky was the same one used by Jean Terrell circa 1969?
    Last edited by danman869; 03-03-2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spacing/adding hard return

Thank you very much for all answers and @jobeterob for the facebook recomend

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    Paul, do you know whether the track used by Blinky was the same one used by Jean Terrell circa 1969?
    No it's a completely new backing track

I’ve really been enjoying this track from Blinky’s Heart Full of Soul Motown Anthology. Very funky

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I’ve really been enjoying this track from Blinky’s Heart Full of Soul Motown Anthology. Very funky
    Heart Full of Soul is a great Anthology!

I'm surprised this track isn't uploaded on YouTube.