Thread: Bettye LaVette

Bettye LaVette

Hi!

Bettye LaVette talks about her new CD of Bob Dylan's songs,
    Things Have Changed

http://www.soulexpress.net/bettyelavette_2018.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

Heikki, you have done it again! Thank you so much!

Marv

Thank you, Marv!

It's always a pleasure to talk to Bettye... and probably we'll meet face-to-face again soon.

Best regards
    Heikki

Until her resurgence in the last decade or so, I was mainly familiar with Bettye only through the Motown album. I bought that back in the day, mainly because I was a huge Motown fan, and found it quite enjoyable. I have since bought quite a bit of her material and will most certainly give this one a listen when it comes out.

Heikki, forgive me if this is too soon or inappropriate in any way, but do you think there will be any kind of re-issues or tribute releases of any kind by Denise? I would hope that Malaco especially would do something. A boxed set would be wonderful, especially if it had some previously unrelated material.

Sorry for the interruption.....back to the Bettye discussion!

Sorry David, I'm not aware of any future Denise releases. And, as you know, Malaco rarely releases boxes. A tribute release might be possible, though.