[REMOVE ADS]

Was that the Real Jerry's Records?

I am sure we have some This is Us fans on here. So in last Tuesday's show, was that the real-life storefront for Jerry's Records in Pittsburgh that they showed? I have only been there once and I know that most of the stock is on upper levels of the building, but I just did not remember enough to know if that was the real place.

I assume it is because why would you mention the name of a real place and then not actually show it? But my visit was over 20 years ago, which is why the memory was shaky.

Anyone know for sure?

I'm guessing that it wasn't the real Jerry's. The real front looks different than the one in This Is Us. I will try & find out since I am originally from Pittsburgh [[& was in Pittsburgh
    yesterday). The same for all the Pearsons crossing that bridge [[I could've sworn it was the Greenfield Bridge). Ironic that the Greenfield Bridge is very close to Jerry's Records.