[REMOVE ADS]

Zeola Gaye calls out Quincy Jones for "vicious allegations" on her Bro

https://www.eurweb.com/2018/02/marvi...ur-exclusive/#

What I find telling is unlike Rain, Zeola didn't fully deny the rumors [[even saying if Marvin did it, "so what"), just wondered if Quincy was losing his cotton pickin' mind.

Maybe that's a reason Quincy has been absent from social media lately. The backlash has begun.

Like I said, wait until the Jackson family responds, especially Papa Joe lmao
    Last edited by midnightman; 02-11-2018 at 04:03 AM.

I'm waiting for Marvin's children to respond. Quincy had better have some receipts! LOL!

I feel like a lot of folks just wish he go away. Brando's family hasn't responded but I'm sure they're not happy either. Neither is James Baldwin's family.

And I think Quincy KNOWS he f***ed up. I checked his Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and he usually updates.

But he's been DEAD SILENT since the interview came out. He came with a quick apology after the GQ interview when he trashed older women but suddenly he's in hiding because MJ fans, Beatles fans, and even fans of Richard Pryor and Marvin are coming after him.

Oops.
    Last edited by midnightman; 02-11-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Well Marlon Brando and James Baldwin were roommates in 1940s for a few years, so I was not shocked by that one. These others Q will need to produce receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    https://www.eurweb.com/2018/02/marvi...ur-exclusive/#

What I find telling is unlike Rain, Zeola didn't fully deny the rumors [[even saying if Marvin did it, "so what"), just wondered if Quincy was losing his cotton pickin' mind.

Maybe that's a reason Quincy has been absent from social media lately. The backlash has begun.

Like I said, wait until the Jackson family responds, especially Papa Joe lmao
    From what I hear Joe Jackson is real frail and not in the best health so im not sure well here from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    From what I hear Joe Jackson is real frail and not in the best health so im not sure well here from him.
    I know. I was just semi-joking. I know he ain't well.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Well Marlon Brando and James Baldwin were roommates in 1940s for a few years, so I was not shocked by that one. These others Q will need to produce receipts.
    Yeah I know.
    But the Pryor and Gaye families are telling him to check himself.
    He ain't got proof. Someone mentioned that Q was a BS artist on YouTube and I think he's right.

My favorite quote from the Eurweb interview:
    "You can't tell me who he f*cked unless you were there. Are you mad because he didn't f*ck you?"

HOT D*MN!!! LMAO

The Sister needs to relax. Like father like son?

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    The Sister needs to relax. Like father like son?
    But not the man spilling the beans? LOL

Really? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Yeah I know.
    But the Pryor and Gaye families are telling him to check himself.
    He ain't got proof. Someone mentioned that Q was a BS artist on YouTube and I think he's right.
    Tupac said that Quincy Jones asked him to perform oral sex on him when Tupac was dating his daughter. He did not mention that in his Vulture interview.

That's what I'm saying. He wants to expose celebrities but he never mentions his own dirt? Uh huh...

Did Zeola Gaye call out Janis Gaye over the latter's memoir? What did Zeola have to say about the David Ritz book on Marvin?
    Last edited by smallworld; 02-11-2018 at 07:43 PM.

I remembered this big hubbub about Zeola's book and Janis went public denouncing what Zeola said. Marvin III even went online to deny Zeola's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Not so fast...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3814636

^ Well there goes that then.

And I believe Papa Joe's evil ass lol

Q may have produced his albums but Joe was his dad.