[REMOVE ADS]

THE TEMPTATIONS-SOLID ROCK CD Reissue

Good news!!! According to the link below , this rare Temptations album will be reissue in CD the next month :

http://www.elemental-music.com/uncat...asterpiece-lp/

Now this is some good news. I have all the Temptations albums on vinyl and few on CD. I don't have this one.........yet!

So Elemental are about to release a series of CDs on the Tempts with the 5 CDs in March being:
    “Masterpiece” (also on LP)
    “Solid Rock”
    “Psychedelic Shack”
    “Sky’s the Limit”
    “Puzzle People”

Whilst I have liked the Elemental releases so far - the mastering on David Ruffin's "My Whole World Ended" was really terrible (at least it is on my copy) so I view the announcement with mixed feelings. I'm unsure whether to buy any more of them. Otherwise, yes it would be very good news.

Interesting info - nice selection of releases. I actually already have Undisputed Truth's "Face to Face: and the Tops' "Nature". The mastering seems good enough for me; no bonus material on either but they are packaged in lovely, glossy cardboard CD fold-out sleeves replicating the original LPs - and pricing here in the USA is fair -

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Interesting info - nice selection of releases. I actually already have Undisputed Truth's "Face to Face: and the Tops' "Nature". The mastering seems good enough for me; no bonus material on either but they are packaged in lovely, glossy cardboard CD fold-out sleeves replicating the original LPs - and pricing here in the USA is fair -
    I agree those two releases are excellently done. The mastering is just fine to my ears especially on "Face to Face" which I remember when I was a kid listening to on those big old clunky headphones!

I ended up buying it on iTunes a few years ago as I thought it would never get a physical release. Least I can now fit that 'gap between Sky's the limit and All Directions in my CD case.

Hey marv,i don't have it either[but hope to soon]their version of[ain't no sunshine]is fantastic.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Solid-Rock-...he+temptations

Pre-ordered my copy couple of days ago.