[REMOVE ADS]

T Pain on Q - 'It Just Seems Like He's Pissed Off at the Whole World'

He ain't wrong! LMAO

Q is a dick. I actually enjoyed the interview because I appreciate people who feel free to speak without a filter. But his slams against so many people did make him out to be pissed about things beyond his control. If somebody doesn't hold your interest in something, it doesn't mean that they're lazy so much as they found another way to go about doing something. He's absolutely right to state that fundamentals are the most important thing to making sustainable progressive music but calling people lazy because they didn't learn to write in notation is disrespectful and unnecessary.

I agree. Quincy is a prick, especially for wanting to try to expose everyone's dirty laundry, exposing Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye and calling Michael Jackson a thief when his own skeletons are buried deep in his closet.

Old people get so grumpy!

And now there's this:

Michael Jackson's family angry about Quincy Jones comments:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...nts/ar-BBJgbD8

^ Took them long enough. I don't even wanna know what his brothers and Janet are thinking... hope this old feeble man don't show up at Janet's concerts [[if she's still touring).

But I give Joe and Taj props for defending their son/uncle.