[REMOVE ADS]

What Happens In COSTCO Doesn't Always Stay Just In COSTCO

https://youtu.be/f0phAtbIf8A

Many, many thanks to Jonathan for this enjoyable YouTube posting.

Two emotions immediately rush over me whenever I come across kids like this:
    Adoration and then jealousy! Meth, have you ever heard the story of Emily Bear?...
    I saw her first perform when she was six; now I have music by her. Quincy Jones
    got her signed to label. I wish my nieces had those chops....

Wow! Love the cheeky smile at the end

I also love the other kid who wandered over and impressed everyone with their yogurt-eating talent, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Two emotions immediately rush over me whenever I come across kids like this:
    Adoration and then jealousy! Meth, have you ever heard the story of Emily Bear?...
    I saw her first perform when she was six; now I have music by her. Quincy Jones
    got her signed to label. I wish my nieces had those chops....
    Splanky - I hadn't heard about Emily, so I immediately went checking for her on YouTube. Lots there to see and enjoy--and I watched a ton of it. Emily is just remarkable. And from such an incredibly early age. Wonderful to watch her play and listen to her limitless musicianship. Thank you so much for bringing her to my attention. She's quite special.