[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin & Tammi - Give a Little Love

Wouldn't surprise me if this was part of those blue light basement parties back in the day... the entire United album was a '60s Motown masterpiece IMHO.

Marvin & Tammi are STILL the ultimate male-female duo to me!

And its predecessor:

Marvin & Kim must have recorded this together in the studio. His vocals from this recording session with Kim are not just lifted and slapped onto the version with Tammi. Note the differences in Marvin's ad libs from one version to the other.

A fantastic performance by Marvin and Tammi. The Marvin and Kim version isn't bad either but M&T's has a certain edge to my mind. For me, the mono M&T version is superior to the stereo mix.

Agreed that M&T are the best duo ever. Such a shame that there are no more recordings in the vault

The M&K version is nice, but surely there was more passion in the M&T version!

M&K definitely recorded a lot of their stuff together in the studio. I'm reminded of that pic of them together recording with the Andantes in the bg.