[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Who Is She And What Is She To You?

Wonderful funk[[ier) version of the Bill Withers original. I wonder if Gladys has performed the song in recent years?

It would be nice if she did. Lately she has been pulling out some unexpected album tracks like STILL SUCH A THING and OH! WHAT A LOVE I HAVE FOUND.

Always loved 'Who Is' as well as 'Oh! What' - great performances and great songs.

Glady's chops combined with the Pip's harmonies...what a wonderful marriage!
    I knew of the Creative Source and Bill Wither's versions, but hadn't known of this one...until now.

I thought this was a fantastic version of this song. It should have been a single.

When has she sang Oh! What A Love I Have Found? I would love to hear her sing that live...one of my favourites...

Quote Originally Posted by motown01 View Post
    When has she sang Oh! What A Love I Have Found? I would love to hear her sing that live...one of my favourites...
    She did it during a concert last year. The video was posted on her now-defunct fan site.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post

Wonderful funk[[ier) version of the Bill Withers original. I wonder if Gladys has performed the song in recent years?
    Easily my favorite version of this oft-covered classic. Gladys and the guys really go for the gusto here. I just downloaded this album last week [[to replace my dad's old vinyl copy).