[REMOVE ADS]

Don't Forget The Motor City - Latest Revision

...not sure if this is the 16th or 17th revision ...but Keith and Ritchie have presented us with the latest bang-up-to-date edition of the Motown 'bible' ...Don't Forget The Motor City

http://www.dftmc.info/

...I look forward to these revisions ...almost as much as when a new Motown unreleased product is released ...lots to savour and analyse...!!

...thanks guys for all your hard relentless meticulous work ...as always!!

Grape

Thanks for the heads up and thanks to everyone involved in the production of DFTMC.

It's such an awesome resource. I can't believe it took me so long to discover it. I've been creating my own "super deluxe" Motown albums in my iTunes, and the site has helped me sort of figure out which tracks would fit into which album, time wise. Kudos to everyone who made the site possible.

Grape's a little ahead of events here ... I am currently proof-reading the new ed and have reached the letter N, so - over half way! Be a few more weeks yet.