[REMOVE ADS]

Diana back at #1 dance

with Diana back at #1 with her remix of her song Aint No Mountain High Enough.
    it got me to thinking with her mass catalogue what other songs could be mined. I prefer to remix songs that were not originally big hits or singles at all firstly but there are a few that got looked over.
    what songs would you want remixed or rereleased..
    heres my favs

aint been licked or, no one gets the prize
    crimes of passion
    one love in my lifetime
    lovin livin givin
    give up or tenderness
    not over you yet

Any of the above, but if I only have one choice I'll take 'One Love'

With Diana hitting a top chart spot again, does she now hold the record for the longevity of the span of years a recording artist has appeared at the number one position?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    with Diana back at #1 with her remix of her song Aint No Mountain High Enough.
    it got me to thinking with her mass catalogue what other songs could be mined. I prefer to remix songs that were not originally big hits or singles at all firstly but there are a few that got looked over.
    what songs would you want remixed or rereleased..
    heres my favs

aint been licked or, no one gets the prize
    crimes of passion
    one love in my lifetime
    lovin livin givin
    give up or tenderness
    not over you yet

Great choices. I would perhaps add You were the one, top of the world, all night lover, what you gave me , once in the morning, touch by touch, if your not gonna love me right to name but a few of her lesser known songs. I think such a project may well happen, but i suspect it will contain better known songs, and it would not have to coincide with any new material she [[or may not) be currently recording.

Bluebrock, I love your choices as well .always thought You Were The One should have been a single back in the day.
    I did hear she may be working on new material. not sure how accurate that is but I am hoping. Diana seems like she is in a good place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    With Diana hitting a top chart spot again, does she now hold the record for the longevity of the span of years a recording artist has appeared at the number one position?
    I think she and Barbra Streisand might be tied at 52 years. A few months difference might put Diana ahead.

any updates on her 90's catalogue reissues