[REMOVE ADS]

The only Shithole is the one youve turned 1600 Pennselvaynia Avenue into.

Trump is the most disgusting and racist and vile excuse for a human being and a DISSGRACE to our country and the world. This Newspaper headline says it all.

True. And he said it the day before signing a proclamation honoring Dr. King. Typically, more that Omarosa is gone, he trotted out Benny the Immigrant to prove that he still knows colored people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    True. And he said it the day before signing a proclamation honoring Dr. King. Typically, more that Omarosa is gone, he trotted out Benny the Immigrant to prove that he still knows colored people.
    Theres nobody more repulsive or hatefull than Chetto.

This is the swine the far right fools think is a Christian.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/trump-...arital-affair/

Well, to be fair, they mistake themselves to be Christians as well.

Such a shameful period of history. And the gop cabinet continues to support it.

The real problem is the GOP Congress supports the him.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    The real problem is the GOP Congress supports the him.
    And Mitch McConnell is the biggest offender. Hes supposed to be the leader of that party but wont criticize Cheeto so hes just as bad and equally as ignorant and bigoted imo.

I now refer to "ahem" Trump as the "Shithole President".

He'll always be the Moron to me. Rex Tillerson's year of public service yielded one benefit and that's the most accurate description imaginable. I could go with the "Idiot" [[thanks Secretary Mattis for that one), but Moron is better. And to be more on point, Tillerson did call him a "fucking moron" but I can't get away with using the adjective as much as I want to in my circles.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I now refer to "ahem" Trump as the "Shithole President".
    Thats exactly what he is.

When the New York Times, which has refused to use the words "liar" or "lies" in regard to his untruths and actually had a feature piece about a friendly blue collar Nazi from Ohio [[lucky me), does a lengthy piece laying out the racist things you've said and done over the course of your public life, you just might be a racist. Rand Paul had the nerve to tell Chuck Todd that Trump is not a racist yesterday. Idiot Todd didn't ask him what evidence he needed to see before he could call someone a racist or whether Paul himself was a racist. Screw Donald Trump. Screw Rand Paul. Screw the GOP-controlled Congress. Screw the blind assholes who elected the most vile, ignorant, hate-filled, unprofessional, racist and dangerous man to ever run for office. And if Bob Mueller does not find a way to throw this bastard in prison, screw him, too.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

This bastard is nuts,even thomas jefferson would've shown more diplomacy than this poopoo platter,this country is in deep poop as long as he is in charge!

Sources are now saying that Senator Dick Durbin misunderstood what the Moron was saying. According to people who have knowledge of the situation, he said "shithouse", not "shithole".

I am glad they clarified it. That proves that he is not racist at all.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-tru...-or-shithouse/
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 01-16-2018 at 12:08 AM.

Oh "shithouse"! That makes a world of difference! Actually, it sounds like the same house the shithole president lives in...part of the time. The other times he's either in Mar-a-lago, or in his tower in NYC, trying to hide from all those jungle bunnies in their huts.

Last edited by lakeside; 01-17-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Oh "shithouse"! That makes a world of difference! Actually, it sounds like the same house the shithole president lives in...part of the time. The other times he's either in Mar-a-lago, or in his tower in NYC, trying to hide from all those jungle bunnies in their huts.
    Makes you miss the days when a president got excoriated for wearing a tan suit in the Oval Office or for suggesting that the police were at fault when they arrested one of his friends for asking them to leave his house when they had no reason to be there, doesn't it? Our country will never be the same. Even with their previous hypocrisy being on full display, if the GOP criticizes any president for literally ANYTHING ever again, they should be taken out back and shot.

Makes me almost miss-nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Makes me almost miss-nixon.
    Lol that says it all arr&bee

As bad as Trump is and I will say I believe he is the worst president this country has
    elected in my lifetime, a lot of blame for the state this nation is in is that of the media
    for just grabbing at the first mention of a story and not cross checking facts and details before going to print and presentation of current events. Its also how a piece of shit
    known as such to many New Yorkers was sold as a prophet to millions across the land...

That's true, splanky. When Hillary Clinton made her infamous remark about the basket of deplorables, the mainstream media was more focused on her phrasing it that way than the reason why. I recall a New York Times video showing people at his rallies displaying some of the most racist, misogynistic, hate-filled behavior imaginable in a public setting. NBC, ABC, and CBS chose to excoriate her for her choice of words. I hold them accountable for the mess that we're in.

The only good thing about her losing is that the Republicans would currently be refusing to do anything with a Democratic president for another four years. Nunes, Gowdy, and the now-resigned Chaffetz all promised to hold up cooperation by scheduling non-stop hearings if she had won. The same tools who refuse to hold any hearings regarding the Moron's unethical behavior, outright criminal activity, use of nepotism to fill public positions, continuing role in his business, and clear violations of the Emoluments Clause. At least 65% of voters now realize that they refuse to participate in productive governance regardless of who is in the White House.

We think it's bad now,wait til the recession hits and it will,baton down the hatches and hold on to your checkbooks.

And that's the crazy part. Anybody with common sense knows that not only is it coming, but it's being engineered. The rich are taking all of the money to protect themselves and steering us toward another recession like the last one. Remember, it was kicked off by bankers and investors using the lack of regulations to push poor and middle class home owners into foreclosures. The next one will be worse thanks to the Moron's wrecking all of the reforms that were put in place to make sure it would never happen again. Damn it! Stoopid people should not be allowed to vote!

Or hold public office.

On a lighter note this had me LOL.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...she's thinking[how long do i have to stay with this american pig]and he's thinking[i want me a new hoochie to play with and where's my text?]