[REMOVE ADS]

Sherrie and Susaye supporting Diana Ross with Diamond Diana

This is great. Love Sherrie and Susaye.

http://www.scherrieandsusayeformersu...-diamond-diana

How nice of them - lovely to see.

Always good to see the Supremes supporting one another.

Scherrie & Susaye are the best!

What class! Just two classy ladies.

They and Lynda have always been supportive of Diana.

Does this mean that those who love Sherrie and Susaye but hate Diana now love Diana because Sherrie and Susaye obviously do not hate Diana? Or, perhaps, because Sherrie and Susaye support Diana does it mean that those who love Sherrie and Susaye now also love Diana? An honored Sanskrit treatise states 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. So, could it logically be possible that Sherrie and Susaye are not enemies of Diana, fans of Sherrie and Susaye are now fans of Diana? SO much to consider. Not even allowing time to discuss the possibility of an ex-Supreme sitting in the parking lot of HSN, screaming 'How insulting to MEEE!'

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Does this mean that those who love Sherrie and Susaye but hate Diana now love Diana because Sherrie and Susaye obviously do not hate Diana? Or, perhaps, because Sherrie and Susaye support Diana does it mean that those who love Sherrie and Susaye now also love Diana? An honored Sanskrit treatise states 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. So, could it logically be possible that Sherrie and Susaye are not enemies of Diana, fans of Sherrie and Susaye are now fans of Diana? SO much to consider. Not even allowing time to discuss the possibility of an ex-Supreme sitting in the parking lot of HSN, screaming 'How insulting to MEEE!'
    Wickedly true

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Wickedly true
    Though told with my usual and beloved cheeky style, it is actually a question that I wonder about.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    PNH, sorry but I don’t think there is any “transitive property of Motown” in the minds of haters. Those of us who respect and admire every Supreme should just keep on Supreming without the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    What class! Just two classy ladies.
    Yes they are! Two beautiful ladies inside and out. I was never a major fan of the MSS Supremes line up. I always thought both Scherrie and Susaye would have fared better as solo artists. There is so much God given talent here. Long may they reign Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    PNH, sorry but I don’t think there is any “transitive property of Motown” in the minds of haters. Those of us who respect and admire every Supreme should just keep on Supreming without the haters.
    I agree with your Supreme rationale! Every now and again I have to have some fun at the haters' expense. Do we know any more about the story behind Sherrie and Susaye's Diamond Diana post?

Viva la Supremes.