[REMOVE ADS]

Hi to all motown fans.

I've finally joined this wonderful site. I've been checking it out for about 6 years and loved it. So thought it time to make it official. I love all the new information I've found on here. So for now I just want to say hi from the UK. Gareth.

Welcome aboard, Gareth!

Welcome Gareth!!!!!!

Welcome [[from the US)!

Welcome from England.

What kept you? The more the merrier!

Gareth: Why don't you tell everyone a little bit of information about yourself, i. e. your favorite Motown artists, your favorite label, etc. etc. What items are you looking for in terms of collectibles, vinyl, CD, books, etc. That way people will become familiar with you. Thanks.

Thank you Woodward. I'm Gareth from the UK. I'm a 46yr old motown fan. I'm a massive supremes fan though Im also interested in the history behind motown and detroit. I read detroit 67 and wow! It was fascinating but also quite moving in regards to how some people where treat. I started off as a youngster listening to motown. Then had a period off disinterest. Hiposelect brought me back. I've found as I've got older I appreciate some songs now that I thought where rubbish. I now collect as much as I can afford to. Sadly I missed the supremes Jean terrell boxset but maybe one day haha. I enjoy reading the threads on here because some of you guys are well informed. Anyway I don't wish to bore anyone. I look forward to engaging and learning more . Take care Gareth.