[REMOVE ADS]

Flos live with Susaye

12/03/2017 live in Sherman Oaks. Watched it on you tube then couldn’t find again to post here. Love is like an itching, You can’t Hurry Love, Happy, How do you keep the music playing [[don’t understand their forever interest in this song)

Here it is:

Thanks Marv!

I've watched this clip a couple of times, and get so much joy out of it. The group has a strong harmony that I thought had waned over the past 5-10 years. I've never cared for "How Do You Keep the Music Playing", but I actually rather enjoyed this version. The backing track was also well done, and a better choice than a small band, which can make the music sound a little thin, IMO. Overall I'm grateful that we finally get to see Scherrie, Susaye, and Joyce perform together as a group. I hope they are somehow able to tour outside the L.A. area this year.

First, Susaye singing LILAIIMH is over the top. Second, I love that Sherrie and Susaye are STILL the undisputed shortest [[former ladies of the) Supremes! Third, please ladies, put "Leaving Me is the Best Thing that You've Ever Done" into your act. "Partners" was an artistic accomplishment that should be recognized. Fourth, GOOD.FOR.YOU. What an achievement to be belting out this music. And please come to the East Coast... once we're unfrozen, of course. Thanks for the clip, Marv.

I think Susaye has added some fire and spark to the vocals/presentation. You go ladies! Good luck!

One question ...... WHY ?

I was there,and i loved it, Scherrie Payne And Susaye Greene Former Ladies Of The Supremes With Joyce Vincent was on point.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I was there,and i loved it, Scherrie Payne And Susaye Greene Former Ladies Of The Supremes With Joyce Vincent was on point.
    Susaye is great! I am happy she is back onstage with Scherrie. I love Joyce Vincent period!

I hope the SSand J line up preforms some of the great music originally recorded while Scherrie and Susaye were in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantellor View Post
    I hope the SSand J line up preforms some of the great music originally recorded while Scherrie and Susaye were in the group.
    Happy New Year Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Susaye is great! I am happy she is back onstage with Scherrie. I love Joyce Vincent period!
    Be great to see Mary sing a couple of songs with them. I bel Mary has sung with Scherrie Ina dee occasions.