[REMOVE ADS]

Merry Christmas Everybody

Wishing everyone on here a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. Christmas is a time for families, and i hope you all spend time with your loved ones. Christmas can also be a very sad time when we remember loved ones who are no longer with us in body, but they remain with us in spirit, and their presence is particularly felt at this special time of year. God Bless each and everyone of you. Stay safe, healthy and happy, and most of all enjoy yourselves and remember the true meaning of Christmas.Take care.

And Merry Christmas to you, Bluebrock! Have a quiet, reflective time, or a loud, rowdy time - or even both, however your mood may take you! Wishing you very many Happy Days in 2018....

Merry Christmas to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Wishing everyone on here a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. Christmas is a time for families, and i hope you all spend time with your loved ones. Christmas can also be a very sad time when we remember loved ones who are no longer with us in body, but they remain with us in spirit, and their presence is particularly felt at this special time of year. God Bless each and everyone of you. Stay safe, healthy and happy, and most of all enjoy yourselves and remember the true meaning of Christmas.Take care.
    The same to you my dear friend and blessings to you and everyone her and may God grant us all a Happy and Healthy and Prosperrous and safe 2018.

fondly,

Roberta

An Ultimate Merry Christmas To all!

merry Christmas.peace

Thank you Bluebrock. Merry Christmas One and All.

Merry Christmas to all the members of this wonderful site. You've shared our mutual love for Motown and soul music. Greetings from Vancouver, Canada. May we continue to find much to discuss, that binds us together throughout 2018!Name:  DSC07971.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  86.5 KB

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!!!!!!!!!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁

Merry Christmas Bluerock and all SDF members!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas to all of you

Hope everybody had a great christmas!

Belated Christmas Greetings to all at Soulful Detroit. And best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Lovely heartfelt messages. Lets keep this vibe going into the New Year. May i be early and wish you all a very Happy New Year xx

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was definitely a white one here in Michigan.
    Mark. Great shot of Vancouver. Producer Tom Baird was from Vancouver and often suggested to me that I should move there.
    Last edited by ralpht; 12-28-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  21.1 KB
    Hope you all have had good holiday experiences. Have a happy and prosperous New Year!