[REMOVE ADS]

The temptations musical "ain't too proud to beg"

The play has had a successful run at the Berkeley Theater for several months and is taking the act on the road. It will be at the Kennedy Center July 2018 and hopefully more dates will be added around the country. This clip of the rehearsal has me sold

The official trailor

Behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    The play has had a successful run at the Berkeley Theater for several months and is taking the act on the road. It will be at the Kennedy Center July 2018 and hopefully more dates will be added around the country. This clip of the rehearsal has me sold
    Glencro, I am chomping at the bit waiting for this to come to NYC. I have a feeling I may have to go to the Kimmel Center in Philly because I read that all the Theatres in NYC are booked for 2018. I think this show would fit perfectly in the August Wilson Theatre, where Jersey Boys held court.

temptationsfan500 Guest
    I might be on that train to Philadelphia with you NY Sister. I want to see this show. They may not be the real Tempts, but everything I hear it sounds like a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I agree with you I am sold to. When the actor playing Ruffin did the split....I said to myself they found someone who can do that to. I think this show will be great.