[REMOVE ADS]

Did Anyone who Ordered just the Diamond Diana CD from HSN get it yet?

cos I haven't

Me neither and I ordered if 3-4 days before the show.

when you placed your order it would have given the approximate delivery date. If standard shipping, it would be delivered just before Christmas.

I bought it before the telecasts, but it has not arrived yet. The status on my order is EXTENDED DELIVERY and has been since I ordered it. They haven't charged me for it, so I assume it is on backorder.

I was told when I ordered it that it was on back order and would be delivered on the 26th. However I received an email saying it was shipped. The tracking number says it should be delivered on the 15th which is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I was told when I ordered it that it was on back order and would be delivered on the 26th. However I received an email saying it was shipped. The tracking number says it should be delivered on the 15th which is tomorrow.
    My CD’s were ordered during the live introduction and were received yesterday. Hope this helps...

temptationsfan500 Guest
    Just in case I hope you guys bought other presents for your wife or girlfriend [[or both if you like to play around ha ha) to give her on Christmas just in case the perfume doesn't arrive in time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    My CD’s were ordered during the live introduction and were received yesterday. Hope this helps...
    Thank you. Yes I ordered mine at that time too. I made two orders of the perfume and roller balls and received them in a few days. I should get the CD tomorrow.

temptationsfan500 Guest
    Two bottles vgalindo! You're a player bro. Hope your two girls don't know each other and if they do they don't compare notes on what they got for Christmas or you could be in deep shit!

still nothing as of this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    still nothing as of this afternoon
    Got my CDs today. Have you got yours Jimi?

I just received a payment notification from PayPal and the status is now "processing." So I gather it will be dispatched soon.

STILL nothing! just me?

My current status is also "processing".

Quote Originally Posted by temptationsfan500 View Post
    Two bottles vgalindo! You're a player bro. Hope your two girls don't know each other and if they do they don't compare notes on what they got for Christmas or you could be in deep shit!
    LOLOLOLolol

STILL nothing! just me?
    I ordered my CDs and paid for them three days before the television show. I finally wrote to them yesterday asking where my package stood. I must say they answered right away sayinh that it would be 3 to 7 more days.

I’m not complaining, but you would think that the people who ordered before the HSN television show WOULD have received their order long before now since others who watched the show got theirs almost immediately. Oh, well!

HSN just sent me notification that it shipped! it's a holiday miracle!!

Mine just shipped too! Awesome.

I also ordered the CDs before the live shows aired and I just got a robo-call on my answering machine today saying "Diamond Diana featuring 6 bonus tracks, order number whatever" will arrive on December 26th. I guess they thought they were doing you a service by calling and letting you know it would be coming after Christmas, but if was a gift for someone else in the same household, they would've heard the full message stating exactly what was ordered! Haha! It includes a Christmas CD, but will be arriving after Christmas! I'm gonna have to demand a full refund, plus demand they give me a free bottle of the perfume and throw in the roller wand to make up for this! Haha!

BTW, I went to their site and the CDs are now completely sold out! Congrats Diana!
    Last edited by Buttered Popcorn and so forth; 12-19-2017 at 05:44 AM.

apparently... You Can't Hurry HSN,
    NOOOOOOOO..
    You Just Have To Wait!...
    ...And 'm STILL Waiting...
    doob dooben doobie doo!

apparently... You Can't Hurry HSN,
    NOOOOOOOO..
    You Just Have To Wait!...
    ...And 'm STILL Waiting...
    doob dooben doobie doo!
    Jimi, my CDs were scheduled to arrive on the 22nd, but they got here today. Hope yours are arriving soon too.

The re-mastering of the Christmas songs is excellent. They sound fresh, clear and bright. The whole album should be re-mastered and re-released and officially released in the U.S.A. for the first time.

The mastering of "The Legacy Collection" is also excellent and credited to Phil Nicolo at Studio 4. The Christmas collection does not indicate who did the mastering.
    Last edited by sophisticated_soul; 12-21-2017 at 07:58 PM.

At last....
    ooooh..at last..
    My CDs..came today!!!