[REMOVE ADS]

One The Most Distrubing Police Murders Caught on Video.

I just became aware of this recent case. I, like many other people watched the video with complete disbelief and disgust.

Cop Murders Man Begging For His Life [[GRAPHIC VIDEO)

I read about it when it occurred. There's almost no way some juries would ever convict a cop. This, along with the murder of Philando Castile, is one of the worst examples of why those players are taking a knee. NWA had it right.

Have you heard about the cop who was murdered in Baltimore about three weeks ago? He was murdered with his own gun. It turns out that the next day, he was set to testify against some dirty cops and he was shot when his partner allegedly left him to check something out. By the way, there were no cameras within 5 blocks, so there's almost no chance his killer will be caught. If you didn't hear about it, it is probably because Baltimore PD released the info late on the day before Thanksgiving, when few people were paying attention. Network news clearly doesn't care, either.

We're setting a new record for police shootings in 2017. Curiously, the number of cops being killed is decreasing, so if policing is safer than ever, what are they so "afraid of"? One of the most distressing things about the Age of the Moron is how far civil rights are being eroded. Votes matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I read about it when it occurred. There's almost no way some juries would ever convict a cop. This, along with the murder of Philando Castile, is one of the worst examples of why those players are taking a knee. NWA had it right.

Have you heard about the cop who was murdered in Baltimore about three weeks ago? He was murdered with his own gun. It turns out that the next day, he was set to testify against some dirty cops and he was shot when his partner allegedly left him to check something out. By the way, there were no cameras within 5 blocks, so there's almost no chance his killer will be caught. If you didn't hear about it, it is probably because Baltimore PD released the info late on the day before Thanksgiving, when few people were paying attention. Network news clearly doesn't care, either.

We're setting a new record for police shootings in 2017. Curiously, the number of cops being killed is decreasing, so if policing is safer than ever, what are they so "afraid of"? One of the most distressing things about the Age of the Moron is how far civil rights are being eroded. Votes matter.
    Yes I did hear about the Baltimore cop. He had 5 kids. When he was killed the day before he was to testify, no one could tell where his partner was and the Police Chief of Baltimore and everyone else connected all of sudden became "dumb".

This shooting of David Shaver turned my stomach. The poor guy really tried to comply and was actually begging them not to shoot him and the did anyway. I cannot understand how a jury found the officer, Braislford not guilty. This was cold blood murder right in front of our eyes like the Castille and Garner murders. The Walter Scott case outcome is being reported as a "historic event". I wonder if now people understand why Colin Kaepernick and others are protesting.

Yeah, this shooting happened right in my backyard, so to speak. Police have little or absolutely no training in mental health, and it was obvious the man was under distress. Why in the hell did they have a cop with a gun on him? Why didn't they call up a mental health expert? Oh, wait, cops don't have time for that. So now, a family is without their father and husband, and the cop got off.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I wonder if now people understand why Colin Kaepernick and others are protesting.
    No, they don't. Their champion in the White House and morons on Fox news have framed the argument so it's about disrespecting the country. And, it's down racial lines. Never mind that the man in Mesa, Arizona was white.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Yeah, this shooting happened right in my backyard, so to speak. Police have little or absolutely no training in mental health, and it was obvious the man was under distress. Why in the hell did they have a cop with a gun on him? Why didn't they call up a mental health expert? Oh, wait, cops don't have time for that. So now, a family is without their father and husband, and the cop got off.
    Daniel Shaver, the victim was staying at that hotel because of his job. He is a pest control contractor. He was sitting in the room of someone he met while staying at the hotel having drinks. He became understandably distressed when he and the woman walked out of the room to find cops screaming and holding high powered weapons on them.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    No, they don't. Their champion in the White House and morons on Fox news have framed the argument so it's about disrespecting the country. And, it's down racial lines. Never mind that the man in Mesa, Arizona was white.
    They understand fully. It's been explained again and again. They purposefully CHOOSE to talk about the act of protest because they fully accept the fact that police are the agents of order. Not "order" as in "law and order", but order as in keep people in their places. And specifically, people of color. They'll gladly accept a BS verdict over the execution of Daniel Shaver if it means that the Philando Castilles, Eric Garners, Alton Sterlings of the world will be cautionary tales to Black people to stay in their own lanes.

How fucking ironic that Colin Kaepernick is "anti-American" for protesting American law enforcement's treatment of PoC, but the Moron and Congressional Republicans consider themselves to be patriots while outright slandering the FBI and complaining on record about how truly horrible America is. Kaep never suggested that America is not great, only that it needs to be great and fair for all. Trump is the one telling people this country is not great and that it's too fair for Black folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    They understand fully. It's been explained again and again. They purposefully CHOOSE to talk about the act of protest because they fully accept the fact that police are the agents of order. Not "order" as in "law and order", but order as in keep people in their places. And specifically, people of color. They'll gladly accept a BS verdict over the execution of Daniel Shaver if it means that the Philando Castilles, Eric Garners, Alton Sterlings of the world will be cautionary tales to Black people to stay in their own lanes.

How fucking ironic that Colin Kaepernick is "anti-American" for protesting American law enforcement's treatment of PoC, but the Moron and Congressional Republicans consider themselves to be patriots while outright slandering the FBI and complaining on record about how truly horrible America is. Kaep never suggested that America is not great, only that it needs to be great and fair for all. Trump is the one telling people this country is not great and that it's too fair for Black folks.
    Go on Jerry! You know you got it!!!