[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    and then the 'gunfight' on 20/20 Barbara Walters happened
    so something happened on 20/20??

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post

...and Cindy could have really used that money, but then it was gone in a wig pulling contest..ah well..
    wig pulling contest?

my this is quite the story isn't it!!

Lets not start something gang. I'm not in the mood.

Is this referring to my post Ralph? If inquiring about these things is considered starting something, I'll gladly delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Is this referring to my post Ralph? If inquiring about these things is considered starting something, I'll gladly delete it.
    He wasn’t referring to you lol.

Well good I hope not and I didn't think so, but it does follow right after my post so I was asking for clarity.

I mean , good grief if we're not allowed to get into the juicier meatier stuff around here- that's half the fun of a forum isn't it?

The meat is often gristle, Boogie.

Ralph definitely did not mean you.

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Lets not start something gang. I'm not in the mood.
    The most sensible words i have read on here today. Thank you Ralph. It has been a pleasure to come on to this forum recently without having to endure all the bitching and fighting. Please , let us embrace the true spirit of Christmas and send our love and prayers to Cindy and her family, and let us get this forum back on track. Compliments of the season to everyone.

Mentioning something that has nothing to do with the title of the thread is definitely trying to start something. Why else would one do it? Trying to 'set a record straight.' It's been attempted too many times.

Yes, by my comment, I have also stooped into this fiasco. But I am sure someone is sitting in their underwear in their mom's basement grinning right now.

Here's hoping Cindy had a wonderful birthday!

Someone had to try to belittle someone but it doesn’t work ... and never will. So transparent

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    https://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/...d-mary-wilson/

From the above article:

Did Mr. Gordy try to intercede?

"Yes. We had a three-way conversation. I called him and then got Cindy on the phone and we talked it out. He tried to help but couldn’t because Diane was with a whole other company, this huge SMX or something like that. Berry was on our side, “our” being Cindy and I. But they wouldn’t budge."
    This is why I'm glad I said I didn't believe Gordy tried to get involved. Now I have new information about RTL that I never knew before. Matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever even wondered what Gordy thought about the whole thing, so I appreciate the information.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    This is why I'm glad I said I didn't believe Gordy tried to get involved. Now I have new information about RTL that I never knew before. Matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever even wondered what Gordy thought about the whole thing, so I appreciate the information.
    Gordy was very closely associated with the Supremes, and thus would want that long awaited reunion to be first class and legitimate.

hello jobeterob, i am a reporter for the ny times seeking to contact ms birdsong, and there does not appear to be any such address in Long Beach, and the telephone number is non-functioning. Can you please let me know what further information you have... cordially

Quote Originally Posted by cpetkanas View Post
    hello jobeterob, i am a reporter for the ny times seeking to contact ms birdsong, and there does not appear to be any such address in Long Beach, and the telephone number is non-functioning. Can you please let me know what further information you have... cordially
    Here we go again.......