[REMOVE ADS]

New Labelle reunion coming up!

Per Patti on Watch what happens live show yesterday...Sarah and Nona and herself will be recording and touring. No specifics. They said this 3 years ago too and didnít so we shall see.

Well at least they are trying.

Mortgage payments are due.

Lol. And yes they are trying! I tell you when these ladies wail thereís nobody like them!
    Last edited by luke; 12-08-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Lol. And yes they are trying! I tell you when Thise ladies wail thereís nobody like them!
    Indeed. I'm there for it if Labelle reunited for a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Lol. And yes they are trying! I tell you when these ladies wail there’s nobody like them!
    I was never a fan of "wailing." It is like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Indeed. I'm there for it if Labelle reunited for a tour.
    Just listening to one of Patti's festive albums as i write this. I understand where people are coming from when they say she wails and oversings, but i remain a committed fan and i hope we get another reunion album. I was a little disappointed with the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Just listening to one of Patti's festive albums as i write this. I understand where people are coming from when they say she wails and oversings, but i remain a committed fan and i hope we get another reunion album. I was a little disappointed with the previous one.
    Some said the same but I loved, and still frequently play, Back to Now. My only complaint (as it has always been) is that I would prefer more traded leads with Sarah and Nona. The NYC reunion shows were 2 of the most memorable live events ever, for me. Goddesses walked among us.

Totally agree. I loved Candlelight and the very underrated Lenny Kravitz song. Also wish Sarah and Nona had more leads. Surprised they didnít tho their harmonies still amazing

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Some said the same but I loved, and still frequently play, Back to Now. My only complaint (as it has always been) is that I would prefer more traded leads with Sarah and Nona. The NYC reunion shows were 2 of the most memorable live events ever, for me. Goddesses walked among us.
    I respect your musical tastes peacenharmony so i shall have to dig it out and give it a few more spins, but not until the festive period is over with. It is Christmas music all the way for me for the next 2 weeks or so.

I too just love Christmas music, especially from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s. I cannot get enough.