[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Track ID

Track ID

Hi everyone, greetings from the Netherlands!

Now, what I am going to ask definitely relates to Detroit and soul, but maybe not directly as you would expect. I am looking to identify a track, based on just a short soundclip.

The song has been sampled by Detroit's own Elzhi, but the original song that is sampled is yet to be found. I thought perhaps the good community here would be able to help; you sure would make a lot of people happy!

The audio clip of the song can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/chief-bob/sample-elzhi-save-ya

Does anyone recognize this particular song? [[do mind that the drums have been added)

All the best,

R.

Sorry. I don't recognize it at all.

There are other forums who seek to know what the song is, as well. I didn't recognize it, either.

Definitely sought after! Hope someone pops up who recognizes it. Thanks for replying!

Better lead. Seems the vocals are saying: "There's No One But Him". Later: So Unhappy about your love.

Audio here: https://clyp.it/1tmn5fvd