[REMOVE ADS]

Tues., 12/5/17: DIANA'S BACK ON HSN - 2nd Appearance This Week - Video

https://youtu.be/OCNFeWr7i6Q

YouTube posting from HSNtv - 1 hr.

Watching it live. Once again Miss Ross looks absolutely fabulous and is so charming, especially with the live audience.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Watching it live. Once again Miss Ross looks absolutely fabulous and is so charming, especially with the live audience.
    Did she say her passport was in that fanny pack?

Seems to me they’ve sold $1 million dollars worth of perfume already

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Did she say her passport was in that fanny pack?

Seems to me they’ve sold $1 million dollars worth of perfume already
    I must've missed the part about the passport, and yes the perfume is selling like crazy. Miss Ross' interaction with the audience is awesome!

Her HSN with the audience was wonderful. She had her true fans in the audience. She was asked hew she could remain so positive in this hectic world. She was inspiring. She could be a motivational speaker.

I watched an hour this afternoon and two hours this evening. Amazing; I laughed and I cried.

I am one of the 23,000 that bought "Diamond Diana". At $75.00 a bottle.....cha-ching!

If it’s 23000 now, it’s closing in on 2 million dollars plus CD and roller sales

I didn’t even know what a roller was or that perfume had notes!

I once had the opportunity [[in Las Vegas) to be very close to Miss Ross and the thing that I was struck by most was just how wonderful she did smell. It was a fresh and enchanting air, not over powering but very engaging. One of my most favorite Ross memories.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    I once had the opportunity [[in Las Vegas) to be very close to Miss Ross and the thing that I was struck by most was just how wonderful she did smell. It was a fresh and enchanting air, not over powering but very engaging. One of my most favorite Ross memories.
    Love it! Many years ago Diana hugged me randomly at a concert and my 2 impressions were how beautiful she was and how good she smelled!!

I ordered this too because it may be a collector's item. But who knows? I may even open it and try it out of curiosity. I never knew that perfume had notes either. She is promoting this as a fragrance for men and women. It is called Eau deParfum. I sometimes wear cologne, but never perfume. But my ignorance does not know the difference. What is the difference?

One other question. Diana says that the fragrance reminds her of her mom. And PeaceNHarmony says that he hugged her years ao and she smelled good. Since DiamondDiana is a new fragrance, what was Diana wearing and what was her mom wearing all those years ago that inspired this new fragrance?.

Diana looked super great and lost a bunch of weight. Her positive attitude was contagious. I hope I caught a bit of it by watching.

On one of the two appearances that the Supremes made on "What's My Line" back in the mid 60s, one of the blindfolded panelists remarked about the wonderful scent of perfume when they walked by. Yes, I know it was not the same fragrance, however, it does demonstrate how classy these young women were in their presentation to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I ordered this too because it may be a collector's item. But who knows? I may even open it and try it out of curiosity. I never knew that perfume had notes either. She is promoting this as a fragrance for men and women. It is called Eau deParfum. I sometimes wear cologne, but never perfume. But my ignorance does not know the difference. What is the difference?

One other question. Diana says that the fragrance reminds her of her mom. And PeaceNHarmony says that he hugged her years ao and she smelled good. Since DiamondDiana is a new fragrance, what was Diana wearing and what was her mom wearing all those years ago that inspired this new fragrance?.

Diana looked super great and lost a bunch of weight. Her positive attitude was contagious. I hope I caught a bit of it by watching.
    I believe 'My' Diana was at the time featuring Chanel but I'm not an expert. It was a sheer, powdery floral scent. And here in the second appearance - the dove grey - OMG! - right? I need to sit and quietly reflect ...

PNH - Your mention of 'sheer' just reminded me of Diana Ross Ultra Sheers Purple Hosiery from way back when:

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/0511/09/diana-ross-ultra-sheers-purple_1_2db7aca6cd34aa3baf36b5791cdb0c82.jpg
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 12-06-2017 at 06:20 PM.

I think I heard the beginning of a very warm, human part of the interview where she talked about the loss of her fanny pack and that it contained her passport. Right??

My #DiamondDiana arrived today. I absolutely LOVE it.

The scent is so hard to describe; if I had to pick one word, I think it would be: regal. It's EXACTLY what you'd think Diana Ross would smell like.

It's not sweet whatsoever; more of a musk? I sprayed it on this morning and I still can smell it. It's amazing. It's silly, but also perhaps even a bit empowering?

Everything about it is pure class; from the velvet box with ribbons to the sparkling bottle.

You will not regret your purchase. I look forward to seeing everyone else's review.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I think I heard the beginning of a very warm, human part of the interview where she talked about the loss of her fanny pack and that it contained her passport. Right??
    Passport, diamond earrings, credit cards, and CASH.

Part of me thinks, "who buys a fragrance without being able to smell it first?"
    But I think in this case it might be even a bit fun.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Passport, diamond earrings, credit cards, and CASH.
    And they returned everything?

No wonder Diana seemed so thankful and emotional describing its recovery

[QUOTE=sophisticated_soul;428740]I once had the opportunity [[in Las Vegas) to be very close to Miss Ross and the thing that I was struck by most was just how wonderful she did smell. It was a fresh and enchanting air, not over powering but very engaging. One of my most favorite Ross memories.[/QUO

She always used to smell nice. I am no expert on ladies perfume but it was usually subtle rather than overpowering. I don't think she had a favourite fragrance back in the day. She seemed to use different brands rather than the same one, but she always smelled very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    PNH - Your mention of 'sheer' just reminded me of Diana Ross Ultra Sheers Purple Hosiery from way back when:

https://thumbs.worthpoint.com/zoom/images1/1/0511/09/diana-ross-ultra-sheers-purple_1_2db7aca6cd34aa3baf36b5791cdb0c82.jpg
    Hmmm - seems to be the one shade I did not buy for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Hmmm - seems to be the one shade I did not buy for myself!
    SDF finds out everything!