[REMOVE ADS]

Diana on home shopping network at 2 a.m.

Unless it is cancelled because she has the flu, Diana is listed in TV Listings as being on HSN at 2 a.m. Tuesday [[tomorrow) morning to promote her perfume.

[[No Image Found)
    Diana Ross Fragrance Premiere Diana Ross Fragrance Premiere NEW
    18 HSNHDCCHDTVG
    2:00AM-3:00AM More Info
    Record
    Be unforgettable with the legendary Diana Ross with her exclusive premiere fragrance, Diamond Diana. This sensual, soulful fragrance was inspired by the powerful connection between music and memories to transport back to a special...

She is on now. She’s been in for 35 minutes so far.

If you follow her on Facebook, it'll be available on her page

They say she's back tomorrow

Sold a lot of perfume and CDs and said CD will sell out tomorrow

Those home shopping channels are always so funny the way they try to over-sell products, but of course I had to watch it anyway to see Diana Ross! I just have to make fun of the overacting about how her entire career is now boiled down to a single fragrance--Haha! And their graphics keep saying the CD has "More Today Than Yesterday" performed by The Supremes! [[When it was from her last solo album from 2006.) Of course I had to at least buy the CD for the new remix of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and you get a bonus holiday CD for fun!
    Last edited by Buttered Popcorn and so forth; 12-05-2017 at 04:01 AM.

And here's the YouTube video posting from HSNtv - 1 hr.:

https://youtu.be/_48Uzan1JAk

It was enjoyable to see Miss Ross in this more conversational [[vs interview) setting. She was relaxed and looked absolutely stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    It was enjoyable to see Miss Ross in this more conversational [[vs interview) setting. She was relaxed and looked absolutely stunning.
    Right??? Our girl.

Diana's first slot began at 12am est live. Since then, they have repeated that segment at least twice. I believe she will be on again live this afternoon at 4pm est for an hour, and then again from 9-11pm est with a studio audience.

It was nice to see Diana in a relaxed atmosphere, and the calls from fans were really great to hear. It was also cute when Diana started talking about the bonus Xmas cd and in the background, they started playing the Supremes' version of WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW. I assume that was a mistake, as she recorded a solo version for her 1994 Xmas cd.

In any event, the HSN appearance has been nice so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the day.
    Last edited by reese; 12-05-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Did anyone buy the purfume? I am tempted.

Diana still has a little girl quality when she laughs. Sooooo much hair.

When I see the clips of her earlier days and see the woman sitting there today, it is hard for me to imagine they are the same person. Does anyone else feel that way?

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Diana's first slot began at 12am est live. Since then, they have repeated that segment at least twice. I believe she will be on again live this afternoon at 4pm est for an hour, and then again from 9-11pm est with a studio audience.

It was nice to see Diana in a relaxed atmosphere, and the calls from fans were really great to hear. It was also cute when Diana started talking about her the bonus Xmas cd and in the background, they started playing the Supremes' version of WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW. I assume that was a mistake, as she recorded a solo version for her 1994 Xmas cd.

In any event, the HSN appearance has been nice so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the day.
    I have to admit that I'm weakening to buy a bottle 'just because'!

I bought the CD for my collection and will probably buy the perfume to have one more thing to show of..lol

I ordered both the CD and the perfume.

I bought the CD, 2 bottles of the perfume and 3 of the roller ball. My mom and sisters Xmas presents are completed.

pardon my ignorance but what is the roller ball? [[besides a wild movie from the 70's with James Cann..)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    pardon my ignorance but what is the roller ball? [[besides a wild movie from the 70's with James Cann..)
    A rollerball is a real thin perfume bottle with a roller top that a lady can slip into her purse and can take on a plane. You roll the perfume on instead of spraying from a Bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    A rollerball is a real thin perfume bottle with a roller top that a lady can slip into her purse and can take on a plane. You roll the perfume on instead of spraying from a Bottle.
    What you don't learn on SD!

Sometimes you buy these from vendor stands in a mall. I would caution that one needs to be cautious when applying these to the skin in such fashion. Depending on the quality and ingredients of the fragrances, one may experience a skin outbreak in the area where it is applied. I experienced a terrible localized rash as a result of using a rollerball fragrance. I am sure, however, Diana's perfume has been tested for such applications.

The poor blonde hostess freaked out cause she accidentally called her Diana, saying OMG I messed up already and was a nervous wreck. Then Diana gave her permission to call her Diana but she just couldn’t! I thought by 73 years of age Dear Diana could relax her upfront edicts!
    Last edited by luke; 12-15-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    The poor blonde hostess freaked out cause she accidentally called her Diana, saying OMG I messed up already and was a nervous wreck. Then Diana gave her permission to call her Diana but she just couldn’t! I thought by 73 years of age Dear Diana could relax her edicts!
    Not going there

Just an observation. A lot people as they get older relax more and feel more secure. It was also funny!
    Last edited by luke; 12-15-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Anyone who sells 2 Million Dollars of perfume in 3 hours would be VERY VERY VERY relaxed!!! And even happier.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    It's cute - our girl, all right!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Anyone who sells 2 Million Dollars of perfume in 3 hours would be VERY VERY VERY relaxed!!! And even happier.
    Diana's cut was half ??? No wonder she was all smiles.