[REMOVE ADS]

DIANA ROSS on THE VIEW, Thursday, Nov. 30th

Diana's appearance on THE VIEW is scheduled for next Thursday, November 30th.

She seldom is on TV promoting anything, but it appears that her CD and perfume will be promoted here as well as her still glowing in the joy of her AMA appearance.

Thursday, Nov. 30 - Diana Ross [["Greatest Hits Album: Diamond Diana The Legacy Collection"; Fragrance Line "Diamond Diana")

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Diana's appearance on THE VIEW is scheduled for next Thursday, November 30th.

She seldom is on TV promoting anything, but it appears that her CD and perfume will be promoted here as well as her still glowing in the joy of her AMA appearance.

Thursday, Nov. 30 - Diana Ross [["Greatest Hits Album: Diamond Diana The Legacy Collection"; Fragrance Line "Diamond Diana")
    Thanks so much for letting us know, I certainly will be watching the Goddess that is the Supremely Dynamite Diana,

I am still glowing in the joy of her fantastic AMAs performance and receiving her Lifetime Acheivement Award from her beautiful family.

Thank you!!

just a reminder that Diana is on THE VIEW tomorrow morning

The View [[S21 E61) NEW
    7 ABCHDCCStereoHDTV
    11:00AM-12:00PM

Musician Diana Ross.

Diana just tweeted out she had to cancel her appearance for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Diana just tweeted out she had to cancel her appearance for tomorrow.
    Yes I just saw the tweet. She has cancelled.

Wow. They have been promoting her appearance for a month. Any reason why she cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Wow. They have been promoting her appearance for a month. Any reason why she cancelled?
    She has come down with some kind of virus. Nothing too serious, and it is hoped her appearance can be rescheduled in the New Year. It is such a pity because it was the ideal time for her to appear with all that has been going on recently, but her health must come first.
    Last edited by Bluebrock; 11-30-2017 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Not finished my post

Thanks, Bluebrock. Yes, it is a pity. She seldom does interviews or promotes herself. Today would have been the perfect time to promote her new line for the Christmas Season and also glow in the spotlight from her recent AMA award and performance.

Wishing her a speedy recovery and hope that she re-books the show.

She will make an appearance on HSN December 5th. Over a hundred dollars for perfume? Is that a normal price?

Diamond Diana is selling for £71 a bottle exclusively on HSN and Ross is slated to promote the product by making a live appearance on the shopping network on 5 December, when the notoriously private superstar will share personal stories about her life. "It is an absolute honour to welcome Diana Ross to the HSN family and provide her with a platform to share not only her new fragrance, but the stories that have laid the foundation for her brilliant career," Carmen Bauza, chief merchandising officer of HSN, tells the outlet. "We look forward to having Ms. Ross share this incredible journey with our viewers."

https://us.hellomagazine.com/healtha...rst-fragrance/

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Yes I just saw the tweet. She has cancelled.
    Hey, thanks for validating that you actually saw the tweet [[I am not a tweeter, LOL).

The online tv listings also removed her name as a guest today on THE VIEW

Whoopi Goldberg just announced at the beginning of today's show that Miss Ross has the FLU and her appearance would be rescheduled in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Whoopi Goldberg just announced at the beginning of today's show that Miss Ross has the FLU and her appearance would be rescheduled in the future.
    I just saw that

Why do I have a feeling that it won’t be rescheduled?

Why do you think you have that feeling?

I feel bad she was ill. I would love to see her on Ellen. She dances/danced to Upside Down on certain episodes of her show and seemed like a fan when Tracee was on. She could also do a funny skit with Jimmy Fallon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    She has come down with some kind of virus. Nothing too serious, and it is hoped her appearance can be rescheduled in the New Year. It is such a pity because it was the ideal time for her to appear with all that has been going on recently, but her health must come first.
    You just repeated exactly what Whoopi told the world on tv. You make it sound like u hv inside Ross connections who told u this.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    You just repeated exactly what Whoopi told the world on tv. You make it sound like u hv inside Ross connections who told u this.
    No my dear, Bluebrock didnt repeat diddly squat. He TOLD us Miss Ross had a virus at 4.09am today. The view TV show doesnt air until 10am. Bluebrock has known Miss Diane Ross for many many many yeras as he worked for her in the UK.

Why are you so negative?

Listed at $95 on HSN, currently at presale price of $75.

I wonder why Diana didn't explain it herself in her tweet as to why she was cancelling? And I never consider having the flu as "nothing too serious."
    I'd rather she had a headache .
    Get well Miss Ross!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Not too surprised as many people here in the Los Angeles area have been getting this. I live in Long Beach and work colleagues had it the week before Thanksgiving. I caught it the Tuesday of Thanksgiving and 2 of my roommates got it after I did. It lays you low for about 4-5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    I have no inside information Circa. It was passed on to me by a friend.

Flu is not restricted to Los Angeles because I got flu too and I live in Central London! At least I'm in good company.

I wonder if Diana refused her cold shots like I did !

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Flu is not restricted to Los Angeles because I got flu too and I live in Central London! At least I'm in good company.

I wonder if Diana refused her cold shots like I did !
    I got my flu shot and still caught this bug. However, I was up and about within 24hrs where as most folks seemed to be laid out for a few days. Wednesday morning I woke up feeling like a truck hit me. If I had been scheduled for The View on Thursday I would not have been able to make it either.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Why do you think you have that feeling?
    I'm sure they are booked through the rest of the year and into the new year. She could appear in the new year, but this was prime time for her. She just got the Lifetime Achievement Award, her CD collection is out, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" remix is on the charts, her perfume collection has just been released. With the holidays coming up, it's perfect timing. Strike the while iron is hot. By appearing in the new year if it be January or February, it almost seems like the ship as sailed/old news. It's like promoting a film two months after it has been released.

I just have a weird feeling a rescheduled appearance won't happen and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 12-02-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    No my dear, Bluebrock didnt repeat diddly squat. He TOLD us Miss Ross had a virus at 4.09am today. The view TV show doesnt air until 10am. Bluebrock has known Miss Diane Ross for many many many yeras as he worked for her in the UK.

Why are you so negative?
    ... negative? Because he wants to believe that Mary Wilson is a SOOPA-STAHH! I hope you received your flu shot, Ms. Roberta, and are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    ... negative? Because he wants to believe that Mary Wilson is a SOOPA-STAHH! I hope you received your flu shot, Ms. Roberta, and are doing well.
    The brothers who own the accounting company I work at have paid for our flu shots for the past 12 years. We get the,m every October. Hope you are well my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I reckon Circa is not someone who thinks Mary Wilson is a superstar, LOL
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 12-04-2017 at 12:33 PM.

I wonder if HSN objected to her doing THE VIEW first?

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I reckon Circa is not someone who thinks Mary Wilson is a superstar, LOL
    Please remind me who mary wilson is.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 12-05-2017 at 07:40 PM.