[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Matt Lauer?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    But in the article, he flat out tells her that he is not trying to f**k her.
    And proceeded to harass her and everybody else in sight. Which is unacceptable.

I just get a vision of this......

Attachment 13873

You just made me laugh out loud! Good one, Marv! 😃

But in the article, he flat out tells her that he is not trying to f**k her.
    But he prodded her into performing oral sex on him. He wanted booty or lips and I doubt he really cared which one he got.

She could have knocked his old ass out with one punch.
    The good thing about the current movement is that women who felt compelled to be silent and accept abuse now know they don't have to take it. And if she punched him for putting a move on him, he could either punch her back or have her arrested for assault. At the very least, she would have lost her job, which usually is the reason women put up with this BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The good thing about the current movement is that women who felt compelled to be silent and accept abuse now know they don't have to take it. And if she punched him for putting a move on him, he could either punch her back or have her arrested for assault. At the very least, she would have lost her job, which usually is the reason women put up with this BS.
    People are full of shit now a days. In my neighborhood growing up, if you tried to frisk a girl up, she would just slap the shit out of you and that would be the end of that!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    You just made me laugh out loud! Good one, Marv! ��
    It always made me laugh too. But today it is not funny if a man, even an old man made "suggestive" comments to a woman, any woman it can be cause for legal action.

people are full of shit now a days. In my neighborhood growing up, if you tried to frisk a girl up, she would just slap the shit out of you and that would be the end of that!
    haaaaaaaaaaaa,hell in da hood most of the fine chicks had fifteen brothers,so you touch at the risk of your life.