[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes: best tv performances 70’s edition

https://youtu.be/5dvpl2Q-1i0
    I’m watching it right now will give my opinion in a few.

Surely threads on this group should be banned. We must know everything we need to know [[& 1000's of things we don't) about them by now.

No Roberta. Whether you like it or not, the group IS the Supremes.

I think Roberta was being sarcastic in regards to that OTHER thread. At least, I hope so.

Love the earliest clips of the New Supremes with all the unison/harmony singing. I think the performance of "Something" was very good too. Lynda just rocked that white outfit on the Flip show.
    The acapella performances of SSB [[both of them) are among my all time fav clips and show the beauty of M/S/C's blend. Having better musical arrangements for live work could have put this unit in a more favorable light with older fans. IMHO, this was the best grouping blend and style wise of the 70's Supremes.
    Last edited by gman; 11-29-2017 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Surely threads on this group should be banned. We must know everything we need to know [[& 1000's of things we don't) about them by now.
    Ha ha. Good one Roberta!! A great way to respond after some of the nonsense i have read over the past couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    No Roberta. Whether you like it or not, the group IS the Supremes.
    I was only joking Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Ha ha. Good one Roberta!! A great way to respond after some of the nonsense i have read over the past couple of days.
    . LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love on Flip Wilson 1972
    Is great...it's live and speeded up. They look young, vibrant and HOT, and they seem to be having fun too.
    Last edited by drlorne; 11-29-2017 at 02:31 PM.

https://youtu.be/TpK5ziP2rhw

this is the URL for Your Wonderful Sweet Love

Up the ladder to t roof on ed sullivan 1970. Its time t break down/stoned love flip wilson. Stone love river deep. Tom jones drc 70. Love the one your with flip wilson show 71

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Up the ladder to t roof on ed sullivan 1970. Its time t break down/stoned love flip wilson. Stone love river deep. Tom jones drc 70. Love the one your with flip wilson show 71
    I prefer the ones where they sing live. I love it when Jean is allowed to tear it up rather than lip sync to the recording.

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love on Flip Wilson 1972
    Is great...it's live and speeded up. They look young, vibrant and HOT, and they seem to be having fun too.
    I'm not a fan of the song, but that performance is one of my favorites. Lynda really added a youthful, vibrant feel to the group.